Advent computers at PC world - any good?

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by sinatra, Aug 30, 2006.

  1. sinatra

    sinatra Guest

    This Advent computer any good from PC World - Are advent any good? I am
    after something that can play games to a standard level and then do
    general work on, some digital photos etc.. Any reviews of the system
    anywhere I can read? Is this graphics card any good for games?
    The spec for the computer is as follow for £599

    Intel Pentium D 820 Processor

    2.8GHz, 800MHz FSB, 2MB Cache

    Microsoft Windows XP Media Center

    1GB DDR RAM

    250GB Hard Disk Drive

    Multi-Format Dual Layer DVD RW Drive

    512MB nVidia Geforce 7300GS Graphics

    Built-in TV Tuner + Remote Control

    8-In-1 Media Card Reader

    17" TFT Flat Panel Monitor

    Any other suggestions - paying on finance is another attraction for
    this deal.

    Thanks for help

    Clive

    sinatra, Aug 30, 2006