    Think I know why I like it now <g>
    http://goo.gl/MCsAK
    --
    11/28/2010 11:33:14 AM CST
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    Old Gringo38, Nov 28, 2010

  2. Old Gringo38

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Sun, 28 Nov 2010 11:34:27 -0600, Old Gringo38 wrote:

    > Think I know why I like it now <g>
    > http://goo.gl/MCsAK

    Odd.

    Meat Plow, Nov 28, 2010

  3. Old Gringo38

    philo Guest

    On 11/28/2010 11:38 AM, Meat Plow wrote:
    > On Sun, 28 Nov 2010 11:34:27 -0600, Old Gringo38 wrote:
    >
    >> Think I know why I like it now<g>
    >> http://goo.gl/MCsAK

    > Odd.

    Yes

    glad I don't need a loan for anything
    philo, Nov 28, 2010
  4. Bucky Breeder, Nov 30, 2010
  5. Old Gringo38

    Old Gringo38 Guest

    On 30 Nov 2010 14:45:32 GMT, Bucky Breeder wrote:

    > Old Gringo38 <> via
    >
    >> Think I know why I like it now <g>
    >> http://goo.gl/MCsAK

    > That could just mean the different browsers
    > are really *ba-aaaa-d* at math - especially
    > when it comes to fractions.
    >
    > HTH.

    Discount prices with Chrome. <g>
    --
    11/30/2010 9:03:28 AM CST
    Old Gringo38, Nov 30, 2010
  6. Old Gringo38 <> via news:x0xnh4um4gjm.teqvkpm5koql
    $:

    > On 30 Nov 2010 14:45:32 GMT, Bucky Breeder wrote:
    >
    >> Old Gringo38 <> via
    >>
    >>> Think I know why I like it now <g>
    >>> http://goo.gl/MCsAK

    >> That could just mean the different browsers
    >> are really *ba-aaaa-d* at math - especially
    >> when it comes to fractions.
    >>
    >> HTH.

    > Discount prices with Chrome. <g>

    Try taking your broken calculator to Sears,
    and they will honor your math if it's not
    too far off. And if they don't... well,
    there's always the Walmarts. HTH. <g>

    --

    Hello, I'm Bucky Breeder, (*(^; and you're not.

    http://www.socialmediasobrietytest.com/

    http://thedogpaddler.com/RandomUploads/Ball/ball.htm

    Repent! The end is near... Or... good luck
    with that whole pesky "apocolypse" thangy.
    Bucky Breeder, Nov 30, 2010
  7. Bucky Breeder <Breeder_Bucky.Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.it.out> via

    > Old Gringo38 <> via

    > $:
    >
    >> On 30 Nov 2010 14:45:32 GMT, Bucky Breeder wrote:
    >>
    >>> Old Gringo38 <> via

    >>> That could just mean the different browsers
    >>> are really *ba-aaaa-d* at math - especially
    >>> when it comes to fractions.
    >>>
    >>> HTH.

    >> Discount prices with Chrome. <g>

    > Try taking your broken calculator to Sears,
    > and they will honor your math if it's not
    > too far off. And if they don't... well,
    > there's always the Walmarts. HTH. <g>

    Google Chrome is like George Bush,
    it just does not like Black people.