    go.

    Read This Full Report At:

    http://www.3min-reports.com/advantages_and_disadvantages.html

    Info Dude, Oct 12, 2006

  2. Info Dude

    Fred Guest

    "Info Dude" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Advantages and Disadvantages of Digital Photography
    >
    > One of the advantages that digital cameras provide is the fact that it
    > is largely practical and convenient. There is lesser cost in the long
    > run as one need not buy films anymore and will need not develop the
    > pictures the old fashion way. They would only need to charge the
    > batteries, get a reasonably large memory stick and they are good to
    > go.
    >
    > Read This Full Report At:
    >
    > http://www.3min-reports.com/advantages_and_disadvantages.html

    Thanks, that's a revelation. I must rush out and buy myself one of these
    new-fangled digital things!

    Fred, Oct 12, 2006

  3. Info Dude

    Paul Heslop Guest

    Info Dude wrote:

    > Advantages and Disadvantages of Digital Photography
    >
    > One of the advantages that digital cameras provide is the fact that it
    > is largely practical and convenient. There is lesser cost in the long
    > run as one need not buy films anymore and will need not develop the
    > pictures the old fashion way. They would only need to charge the
    > batteries, get a reasonably large memory stick and they are good to
    > go.

    why the hell would a group dedicated to digital photography need to
    read a basic report on why digital photography is good or bad?

    --
    Paul (why dont you call me i feel like flying in two)
    Stop and Look

    Paul Heslop, Oct 12, 2006
  4. Info Dude

    Paul Heslop Guest

    Fred wrote:

    > "Info Dude" <> wrote in message
    > > Advantages and Disadvantages of Digital Photography
    > >
    > > One of the advantages that digital cameras provide is the fact that it
    > > is largely practical and convenient. There is lesser cost in the long
    > > run as one need not buy films anymore and will need not develop the
    > > pictures the old fashion way. They would only need to charge the
    > > batteries, get a reasonably large memory stick and they are good to
    > > go.
    > >
    > > Read This Full Report At:
    > >
    > > http://
    > >

    > Thanks, that's a revelation. I must rush out and buy myself one of these
    > new-fangled digital things!

    Could you get me one too... must be a cool thing to have with all that
    convenience and practicality. wish I had thought of buying one before
    joining a digital photography newsgroup.

    Paul Heslop, Oct 12, 2006
  5. On Thu, 12 Oct 2006 12:09:22 GMT, Info Dude <> wrote:
    > Advantages and Disadvantages of Digital Photography
    >
    > One of the advantages that digital cameras provide is the fact that it
    > is largely practical and convenient. There is lesser cost in the long
    > run as one need not buy films anymore and will need not develop the
    > pictures the old fashion way. They would only need to charge the
    > batteries, get a reasonably large memory stick and they are good to
    > go.
    >
    > Read This Full Report At:
    >
    > http://www.3min-reports.com/advantages_and_disadvantages.html

    I'm guessing that "3 minutes" is the combined time spent researching and
    writing this "report".

    -dms

    Daniel Silevitch, Oct 12, 2006
  6. Info Dude wrote:
    > Advantages and Disadvantages of Digital Photography
    >
    > One of the advantages that digital cameras provide is the fact that it
    > is largely practical and convenient.

    Advantages of automobiles over horse and buggy: There's less crap to
    clean up. {Although there are environmental disadvantages to internal
    combustion machines, too}

    But thanks for the heads up. No one is going to the site.

    --
    john mcwilliams

    I know that you believe you understood what you think I said, but I'm
    not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

    John McWilliams, Oct 12, 2006
  7. Info Dude

    AustinMN Guest

    Info Dude wrote:
    <snip>

    > Read This Full Report At:

    <snip>

    The headliner used the term "real meat" The only thing posing as meat
    here is spam.

    Austin

    AustinMN, Oct 12, 2006
  8. Info Dude

    Paul Heslop Guest

    AustinMN wrote:

    > Info Dude wrote:
    > <snip>
    >
    > > Read This Full Report At:

    > <snip>
    >
    > The headliner used the term "real meat" The only thing posing as meat
    > here is spam.
    >
    > Austin

    and posing is the right word :O)

    Paul Heslop, Oct 12, 2006
  9. Info Dude

    Stewy Guest

    In article <>,
    Paul Heslop <> wrote:

    > Info Dude wrote:
    > >
    > > Advantages and Disadvantages of Digital Photography
    > >
    > > One of the advantages that digital cameras provide is the fact that it
    > > is largely practical and convenient. There is lesser cost in the long
    > > run as one need not buy films anymore and will need not develop the
    > > pictures the old fashion way. They would only need to charge the
    > > batteries, get a reasonably large memory stick and they are good to
    > > go.

    > why the hell would a group dedicated to digital photography need to
    > read a basic report on why digital photography is good or bad?

    Another Wikipedia sock puppet writes his first piece. we may find that
    info dude is actually slightly less than an infinite number of monkeys
    pounding away on keyboards somewhere...

    Stewy, Oct 12, 2006
  10. Ï "Stewy" <> Ýãñáøå óôï ìÞíõìá
    > In article <>,
    > Paul Heslop <> wrote:
    >
    > > Info Dude wrote:
    > > >
    > > > Advantages and Disadvantages of Digital Photography
    > > >
    > > > One of the advantages that digital cameras provide is the fact that it
    > > > is largely practical and convenient. There is lesser cost in the long
    > > > run as one need not buy films anymore and will need not develop the
    > > > pictures the old fashion way. They would only need to charge the
    > > > batteries, get a reasonably large memory stick and they are good to
    > > > go.

    > > why the hell would a group dedicated to digital photography need to
    > > read a basic report on why digital photography is good or bad?

    > Another Wikipedia sock puppet writes his first piece. we may find that
    > info dude is actually slightly less than an infinite number of monkeys
    > pounding away on keyboards somewhere...

    Yes, but do these monkeys have a degree in american english...

    --
    Tzortzakakis Dimitrios
    major in electrical engineering

    Tzortzakakis Dimitrios, Oct 12, 2006
  11. Info Dude

    Annika1980 Guest

    Paul Heslop wrote:
    > why the hell would a group dedicated to digital photography need to
    > read a basic report on why digital photography is good or bad?

    I'm interested in reading a report on the advantages of computers since
    I'm thinking about getting one soon. And what is this "Internet" thing?

    Annika1980, Oct 12, 2006
  12. Info Dude

    Pat Guest

    Annika1980 wrote:
    > Paul Heslop wrote:
    > > why the hell would a group dedicated to digital photography need to
    > > read a basic report on why digital photography is good or bad?
    > >

    > I'm interested in reading a report on the advantages of computers since
    > I'm thinking about getting one soon. And what is this "Internet" thing?

    Isn't "the internet" that thing that Al Gore invented? Do worry, it's
    just a passing fad.

    Pat, Oct 12, 2006
  13. Info Dude

    Paul Heslop Guest

    Stewy wrote:

    > In article <>,
    > Paul Heslop <> wrote:
    >
    > > Info Dude wrote:
    > > >
    > > > Advantages and Disadvantages of Digital Photography
    > > >
    > > > One of the advantages that digital cameras provide is the fact that it
    > > > is largely practical and convenient. There is lesser cost in the long
    > > > run as one need not buy films anymore and will need not develop the
    > > > pictures the old fashion way. They would only need to charge the
    > > > batteries, get a reasonably large memory stick and they are good to
    > > > go.

    > > why the hell would a group dedicated to digital photography need to
    > > read a basic report on why digital photography is good or bad?

    > Another Wikipedia sock puppet writes his first piece. we may find that
    > info dude is actually slightly less than an infinite number of monkeys
    > pounding away on keyboards somewhere...

    heh heh

    Paul Heslop, Oct 12, 2006
  14. Info Dude

    Paul Heslop Guest

    Annika1980 wrote:

    > Paul Heslop wrote:
    > > why the hell would a group dedicated to digital photography need to
    > > read a basic report on why digital photography is good or bad?
    > >

    > I'm interested in reading a report on the advantages of computers since
    > I'm thinking about getting one soon. And what is this "Internet" thing?

    I'm sorry but you are obviously too naive to understand the
    complexities of a modern computer. perhaps you should start with a
    sinclair spectrum and work your way up over the next ten years or so?

    Paul Heslop, Oct 12, 2006
  15. Info Dude

    Paul Heslop Guest

    Pat wrote:

    > Annika1980 wrote:
    > > Paul Heslop wrote:
    > > > why the hell would a group dedicated to digital photography need to
    > > > read a basic report on why digital photography is good or bad?
    > > >

    > > I'm interested in reading a report on the advantages of computers since
    > > I'm thinking about getting one soon. And what is this "Internet" thing?

    > Isn't "the internet" that thing that Al Gore invented? Do worry, it's
    > just a passing fad.

    Okay, I will worry :O)

    Paul Heslop, Oct 12, 2006
  16. Info Dude

    Helen Guest

    "Paul Heslop" <> wrote in message

    > why the hell would a group dedicated to digital photography need to
    > read a basic report on why digital photography is good or bad?

    Simple answer: "Ads by Google"
    (Didn't visit the site but I just KNOW I'm right. Right?)

    Helen, Oct 12, 2006
  17. On 12 Oct 2006 09:00:01 -0700, Annika1980 <> wrote:

    > Paul Heslop wrote:
    >> why the hell would a group dedicated to digital photography need to
    >> read a basic report on why digital photography is good or bad?
    >>

    > I'm interested in reading a report on the advantages of computers since
    > I'm thinking about getting one soon. And what is this "Internet" thing?

    The Internet is a series of tubes. It is not a truck.

    (According to one Senator, who heads the committee that oversees
    telecommunications policy. Be afraid. Be very afraid.)

    -dms

    Daniel Silevitch, Oct 12, 2006
  18. Info Dude

    George Kerby Guest

    On 10/12/06 3:39 PM, in article
    , "Daniel Silevitch"
    <> wrote:

    > On 12 Oct 2006 09:00:01 -0700, Annika1980 <> wrote:
    >>
    >> Paul Heslop wrote:
    >>> why the hell would a group dedicated to digital photography need to
    >>> read a basic report on why digital photography is good or bad?
    >>>

    >> I'm interested in reading a report on the advantages of computers since
    >> I'm thinking about getting one soon. And what is this "Internet" thing?

    > The Internet is a series of tubes. It is not a truck.
    >
    > (According to one Senator, who heads the committee that oversees
    > telecommunications policy. Be afraid. Be very afraid.)
    >
    > -dms

    And draw a picture in your mind of a BBBBBBIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGG abacus...

    George Kerby, Oct 12, 2006
  19. Info Dude

    Paul Heslop Guest

    Daniel Silevitch wrote:

    > On 12 Oct 2006 09:00:01 -0700, Annika1980 <> wrote:
    > >
    > > Paul Heslop wrote:
    > >> why the hell would a group dedicated to digital photography need to
    > >> read a basic report on why digital photography is good or bad?
    > >>

    > > I'm interested in reading a report on the advantages of computers since
    > > I'm thinking about getting one soon. And what is this "Internet" thing?

    > The Internet is a series of tubes. It is not a truck.
    >
    > (According to one Senator, who heads the committee that oversees
    > telecommunications policy. Be afraid. Be very afraid.)
    >
    > -dms

    :O)

    Paul Heslop, Oct 12, 2006
  20. Info Dude

    Paul Heslop Guest

    Helen wrote:

    > "Paul Heslop" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > why the hell would a group dedicated to digital photography need to
    > > read a basic report on why digital photography is good or bad?
    > >

    > Simple answer: "Ads by Google"
    > (Didn't visit the site but I just KNOW I'm right. Right?)

    oh I'd say so

    Paul Heslop, Oct 12, 2006