Advanced, Secret Professional Photography Methods And Techniques

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by thelma hunt, Feb 13, 2007.

  1. thelma hunt

    thelma hunt Guest

    I loved landscape photography very much but my landscapes were always
    boring flat lines, glorious and beautiful flowers in my garden lacked
    the spectacular detail they had in real life, night time shots were
    always blurry, never getting the sharpness or quality I wanted, action
    shots were just as bad and out of focus all the time. The people shots
    I took didn't come anywhere near reflecting the loveliness gentleness
    of the person, my people photos didn't do people justice at all. They
    looked fake and unnatural. And my indoor shots were always annoyingly
    dark, even with the flash on and my photos never had the clarity,
    sharpness or awesome feeling I wanted....it was one disappointing shot
    after another.
    I felt really frustrated disappointed because I was SO passionate
    about photography, and especially since I bought my new digital
    camera, I wanted to learn all that was possible to learn.
    Then one day, it happened. I actually got a photo I was trying to get
    for years....there it was; a perfect shot.
    I remember that day so clearly. It was about six years ago. I was
    driving the car to a beautiful little mountain town, with tall trees,
    lush green rolling hills, birds of all varieties, and running streams
    and water falls. Driving into this town there was the most magnificent
    landscape.....
    And then I discovered how to keep improving. The best thing was that
    through determination I became really skilled in photography in such a
    short amount of time. And from there things just got better and
    better, and my photos went from be absolute rubbish to beautiful works
    of art.
    http://photographyok.blogspot.com/#

    thelma hunt, Feb 13, 2007

  2. thelma hunt

    Roy G Guest

    Blogspot crap

    "thelma hunt" <> wrote in message
    >I loved landscape photography very much but my

    This is exactly the same Crap as was spammed for some useless book by some
    other nobody, a few days ago.

    If it is a Blogspot, it is not worth a "Click"

    Roy G

    Roy G, Feb 13, 2007

  3. thelma hunt

    Cynicor Guest

    Re: Blogspot crap

    Roy G wrote:
    > "thelma hunt" <> wrote in message
    >> I loved landscape photography very much but my

    > This is exactly the same Crap as was spammed for some useless book by some
    > other nobody, a few days ago.
    >
    > If it is a Blogspot, it is not worth a "Click"

    Not even my blog? :-(

    http://cynicor.blogspot.com. Ask for it by name!

    Cynicor, Feb 13, 2007
  4. thelma hunt

    Roy G Guest

    Re: Blogspot crap

    "Cynicor" <> wrote in message
    > Roy G wrote:
    >> "thelma hunt" <> wrote in message
    >>> I loved landscape photography very much but my

    >> This is exactly the same Crap as was spammed for some useless book by
    >> some other nobody, a few days ago.
    >>
    >> If it is a Blogspot, it is not worth a "Click"

    > Not even my blog? :-(
    >
    > http://cynicor.blogspot.com. Ask for it by name!

    Hi,

    It seems to be getting that way. We keep getting all these crappy
    postings - download this - latest news on that - review whatever - my photos
    of - and they all point to blogspot dot com.

    Hardly any of them are of any value, and they certainly do not resemble
    anything like their subject line. They just have a load of Google Ads, in
    the hope that someone might click on and make the Blogspotter / Spammer some
    money.

    Just go through the Spamming posts on any of these groups and you will see
    where the vast majority are pointing.

    I am not getting at you, you do post on topic very often, but those other
    clowns will eventually succeed in putting every one off following a link to
    blogspot dot com

    Roy G

    Roy G, Feb 13, 2007
  5. Re: Blogspot crap

    Cynicor <> writes:

    >> If it is a Blogspot, it is not worth a "Click"

    >Not even my blog? :-(

    >http://cynicor.blogspot.com. Ask for it by name!

    You might want to try finding another host for your blog. Blogspot is
    certainly getting a reputation as a vast cesspool of spam blogs.

    Dave

    Dave Martindale, Feb 15, 2007