Advanced Router Settings For Sipgate?

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by Phil, Jun 12, 2006.

  1. Phil

    Phil Guest

    I have set my router up with Sipgate and have found the following settings:
    HookFlash Max Tme 1000ms
    Debounce On-Off 10ms
    Debounce Off-On 300ms.
    Are these the correct settings or do I need to change them.

    Also VAD configuration I have a choice of :
    Enable VAD with comfort noise
    Enable VAD with standard SID
    Enable VAD and supress SID
    Disable VAD (current setting)

    Some other options I have are:
    Enable echo cancellation
    Disable echo cancellation
    Enable echo cancellation with NLP
    Enable echo cancellation with CNG_NLP (current setting)

    Are my current settings correct or do I need to change any?
    Thanks in advance.

    Phil, Jun 12, 2006