    Cheers
    Southern Kiwi
    southern_kiwi@*spamsucks*hotmail.com

    Southern Kiwi, Sep 9, 2005

  2. Southern Kiwi

    H.O.G Guest

    On Fri, 9 Sep 2005 18:34:27 +1200, "Southern Kiwi"
    <southern_kiwi@*spamsucks*hotmail.com> spoke these fine words:

    >Anyone had dealings with this crowd?
    >A relative is struggling with after sales service and I'm trying to find if
    >it's a trend or a one off before I poke my nose in.

    Aren't they a distributor? Now you see the added value a good reseller
    provides, and why you pay the extra.

    I've dealt with them a couple of times, and both times their service
    was outstanding, for a distributor.

    H.O.G, Sep 9, 2005

  3. T'was the Fri, 9 Sep 2005 18:34:27 +1200 when I remembered "Southern
    Kiwi" <southern_kiwi@*spamsucks*hotmail.com> saying something like
    this:

    >Anyone had dealings with this crowd?
    >A relative is struggling with after sales service and I'm trying to find if
    >it's a trend or a one off before I poke my nose in.

    A friend of mine used to work there. What's the problem?
    --
    Cheers,

    Waylon Kenning.

    Waylon Kenning, Sep 9, 2005
  4. "Southern Kiwi" <southern_kiwi@*spamsucks*hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Anyone had dealings with this crowd?
    > A relative is struggling with after sales service and I'm trying to find
    > if it's a trend or a one off before I poke my nose in.

    APT is quite active in our forums and they do give some good after sales
    support - at least for what I've seem.

    Is your friend dealing directly with APT or with a reseller?

    http://www.geekzone.co.nz

    Mauricio Freitas, Sep 10, 2005
  5. Waylon Kenning wrote:
    > T'was the Fri, 9 Sep 2005 18:34:27 +1200 when I remembered "Southern
    > Kiwi" <southern_kiwi@*spamsucks*hotmail.com> saying something like
    > this:
    >
    >> Anyone had dealings with this crowd?
    >> A relative is struggling with after sales service and I'm trying to
    >> find if it's a trend or a one off before I poke my nose in.

    > A friend of mine used to work there. What's the problem?

    Someone is in the throes of an email tiff over a phone they got (direct)
    that went kaput and the hassel over sorting who owes who what.

    --
    Cheers
    Southern Kiwi
    southern_kiwi@*spamsucks*hotmail.com
    Word of wisdom from high in the mountains....you know...like a
    Guru...but not as old....or mystic......or wise....or high... :)

    Southern Kiwi, Sep 10, 2005
  6. T'was the Sat, 10 Sep 2005 19:24:01 +1200 when I remembered "Southern
    Kiwi" <southern_kiwi@*spamsucks*hotmail.com> saying something like
    this:

    >> A friend of mine used to work there. What's the problem?

    >Someone is in the throes of an email tiff over a phone they got (direct)
    >that went kaput and the hassel over sorting who owes who what.

    Is it a fairly open and shut case, or is there some complications?
    --
    Cheers,

    Waylon Kenning.

    Waylon Kenning, Sep 10, 2005
  7. Waylon Kenning wrote:
    > T'was the Sat, 10 Sep 2005 19:24:01 +1200 when I remembered "Southern
    > Kiwi" <southern_kiwi@*spamsucks*hotmail.com> saying something like
    > this:
    >
    >>> A friend of mine used to work there. What's the problem?

    >> Someone is in the throes of an email tiff over a phone they got
    >> (direct) that went kaput and the hassel over sorting who owes who
    >> what.

    > Is it a fairly open and shut case, or is there some complications?

    A tad complicated, brought phone, when it arrived it would power up (but
    wasn't connected, or expected to be).
    Took it to a Telecon dealer to connect, they said the phone was damaged
    internally and they couldn't connect it, sent phone back to APT, APT offered
    an exchange with a different phone, customer wanted the same model (it's a
    woman thing) now they are debating the full/partial refund part of the deal,
    delivery costs etc

    Southern Kiwi, Sep 10, 2005