    level 2, and myself level 3 :)

    Any suggestions are welcome

    Peter
    Peter A J?rgensen, Oct 1, 2004

  2. Peter A J?rgensen wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > Does anybody know at good photo database program (like Adobe
    > Photoshop Album) Where it's possible to make advanced queries?
    > (logical queries like; AND, OR, & NOT. In Adobe it's only possible to
    > use AND!) It would also be nice to password protect pictures, and/or
    > encrypt them.
    >
    > One of the features I miss in Adobe, is the possibility to create
    > "custom levels" of the tag "Hidden", so that certain pictures couls be
    > more "hidden than others", if you know what I mean? ( I imagine at
    > system where my friends and family could see level 1 photos, my wife
    > level 2, and myself level 3 :)

    Does that mean level 3 = porn? :)

    I would guess you already know that PSA has a hid feature, but I would
    not call it a very secure way of restricting access.

    --
    Joseph E. Meehan

    26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math
    Joseph Meehan, Oct 1, 2004

  3. Peter A J?rgensen

    Drifter Guest

    On 1 Oct 2004 05:48:14 -0700, (Peter A J?rgensen)
    wrote:

    >Hi all,
    >
    > Does anybody know at good photo database program (like Adobe
    >Photoshop Album) Where it's possible to make advanced queries?
    >(logical queries like; AND, OR, & NOT. In Adobe it's only possible to
    >use AND!) It would also be nice to password protect pictures, and/or
    >encrypt them.
    >
    > One of the features I miss in Adobe, is the possibility to create
    >"custom levels" of the tag "Hidden", so that certain pictures couls be
    >more "hidden than others", if you know what I mean? ( I imagine at
    >system where my friends and family could see level 1 photos, my wife
    >level 2, and myself level 3 :)
    >
    >Any suggestions are welcome
    >
    >Peter

    Maybe iMatch?
    http://www.photools.com/products.php

    Drifter
    "I've been here, I've been there..."
    Drifter, Oct 1, 2004
  4. Peter A J?rgensen

    HRosita Guest

    Hi,

    Check out thumbs+. they just came out with V7.
    Rosita
    HRosita, Oct 3, 2004
  5. PeterZiminski, Oct 4, 2004