    --
    Best Wishes,

    TK

    Tom Kitta, Jan 13, 2004

  2. Tom Kitta

    Consultant Guest

    yes, just post your question

    "Tom Kitta" <> wrote in message
    news:fLWMb.10002$...
    > Hello,
    >
    > I have some questions regarding advanced networking and I am looking for a
    > newsgroup or maybe a website on which I could post my questions. Can any

    of

    Consultant, Jan 13, 2004

  3. Tom Kitta

    showgun Guest

    go to www.google.com above Google search type how to
    advanced networking and filter thought to you find a site
    that helps or why don't you try posting your question
    here????

    showgun, Jan 14, 2004
  4. Tom Kitta

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    punk
    shoe
    shun

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 14, 2004
  5. Tom Kitta

    Andy Foster Guest

    On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 01:05:49 -0800, showgun wrote:

    > go to www.google.com above Google search type how to advanced networking
    > and filter thought to you find a site that helps or why don't you try
    > posting your question here????

    And breathe...

    Andy Foster, Jan 14, 2004