Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by oddhobby@hotmail.com, Dec 6, 2005.

  1. Guest

    (ADV) Collectable Buffy Candy Bars

    Different Flavors/Char:
    Zander
    Willow
    Spike
    Buffy

    We are down to our last few cases and the maker claims they have been
    discontinued.

    We also have:

    PMS Candy Bars
    Eminem and Insane Clown Posse action figures
    White Trash Cookbook
    the Hole In the Head Video (it's gruesome)
    and other strange Christmas gifts.

    http:/www.weirdstore.com

    Please note, we don't send spam mail, and we follow the Usenet rules
    for putting ads in newsgroups.

    Merry and Happy,
    Annie
    alt.fan.weird-store