[ADV] A Nightmare on Elm Street - BOXED SET

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by SA, Jan 29, 2004.

  1. SA

    SA Guest

    I am selling a spare copy of this excellent classic horror collection.

    It's the full boxed set of five films and is in 100% mint condition, as it's
    not even been opened.

    Region 2 PAL; Certificate 18

    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3382108297&category=350
    23&rd=1
    (Auction ends 01 Feb 2004)

    -- Nightmare on Elm Street
    -- Freddy's Revenge
    -- Dream Warriors
    -- The Dream Master
    -- The Dream Child

    Each digially remastered DVD has additional extras.

    An absolute bargain compared to the prices offered by websites like
    BlackStar Films, which retail this at £53.99 ::: Blackstar Link is
    http://www.blackstar.co.uk/video/item/7000000059349
    SA, Jan 29, 2004

  2. SA

    Richard C. Guest

    You are not "selling" it at a bargain price.....you are "Auctioning" it.

    ============
    :
    Richard C., Jan 29, 2004

  3. SA

    SA Guest

    I stand corrected.

    SA, Jan 29, 2004
  4. SA

    Dragon Guest

    seen this in my local Music Zone for 19 pound

    Dragon, Jan 29, 2004
  5. SA

    Nic Guest

    "Dragon" <> wrote in message
    > seen this in my local Music Zone for 19 pound
    >
    > "SA" <> wrote in message
    > > I stand corrected.
    > >
    > > "Richard C." <> wrote in message
    > > > You are not "selling" it at a bargain price.....you are "Auctioning"

    it.

    I have seen it for £14.99. It is not even the complete series of films.

    ---
    Nic, Jan 29, 2004
  6. SA

    Dragon Guest

    no its missing freddys dead and new nightmare

    Dragon, Jan 29, 2004