    provide good and easy to follow information on setting up a home wireless
    network with an all in one adsl router, firewall, hub etc.

    TIA
    Rob, Aug 7, 2005

  2. "Rob" <> wrote in message
    news:1123397573.402713@ftpsrv1...
    > Currently back from Melbourne where I was using ADSL2. Looking for a
    > highspeed option here in NZ, although 2Mb seems to be the fastest
    > affordable
    > option. Currently tossing up between Actrix and Orcon (orcon have had a
    > lot
    > of bad press so am a little suspect) Anyone know of any websites that
    > compare adsl providers here in NZ? Also anyone know of any sites that
    > provide good and easy to follow information on setting up a home wireless
    > network with an all in one adsl router, firewall, hub etc.
    >
    > TIA

    Go with telecom - all the others just introduce difficulties from what I
    read here. Telecom own the network, so you bypass the middlemen.
    news.xtra.co.nz, Aug 7, 2005

  3. Rob

    Jeremy Guest

    Rob wrote:
    > Currently back from Melbourne where I was using ADSL2. Looking for a
    > highspeed option here in NZ, although 2Mb seems to be the fastest affordable
    > option. Currently tossing up between Actrix and Orcon (orcon have had a lot
    > of bad press so am a little suspect) Anyone know of any websites that
    > compare adsl providers here in NZ? Also anyone know of any sites that
    > provide good and easy to follow information on setting up a home wireless
    > network with an all in one adsl router, firewall, hub etc.
    >
    > TIA

    Go with Actrix you won;t regret it, there plans are a little alternative
    but work as advertised. Good helpdesk response times too,

    Jeremy
    Jeremy, Aug 7, 2005
  4. On Sun, 7 Aug 2005 18:59:02 +1200, Rob wrote:

    > Currently back from Melbourne where I was using ADSL2. Looking for a
    > highspeed option here in NZ, although 2Mb seems to be the fastest affordable
    > option. Currently tossing up between Actrix and Orcon (orcon have had a lot
    > of bad press so am a little suspect) Anyone know of any websites that
    > compare adsl providers here in NZ? Also anyone know of any sites that
    > provide good and easy to follow information on setting up a home wireless
    > network with an all in one adsl router, firewall, hub etc.
    >
    > TIA

    Don't choose Orcon, there Helpdesk has gone to the dogs. They are
    shaping traffic with a chainsaw...
    wogers nemesis, Aug 7, 2005