    multiple WAN logins (which I could switch via an interface or some
    sort).

    Apparently such a box does exist, but I don't know the brand.

    Rob King, Jan 26, 2006

  2. Rob King

    EMB Guest

    Rob King wrote:
    > I have two logins for my Jetstream (one for xtra, one for work). Most
    > of the time I just use the xtra one, but when I have to dial into work,
    > I have to use different credentials.
    >
    > I currently use WinXP with an internal ADSL modem and I simply have two
    > dial-up connections which I can switch between easily. However, I'd
    > like to upgrade to a full ADSL router box but it needs to support
    > multiple WAN logins (which I could switch via an interface or some
    > sort).
    >
    > Apparently such a box does exist, but I don't know the brand.

    I'm sure a colleague of mine is doing this with a DSE one - just uses a
    different ppp account for each connection and changes the active one
    thru the web interface.

    --
    EMB

    EMB, Jan 26, 2006

  3. Rob King

    Rob King Guest

    Yeah that's what I want. Do you know which DSE model it is?

    Rob King, Jan 26, 2006
  4. Rob King

    EMB Guest

    Rob King wrote:
    > Yeah that's what I want. Do you know which DSE model it is?

    XH1169 from memory - were priced at $118 yesterday.

    --
    EMB

    EMB, Jan 26, 2006