    Replace [dot] to reply
    Gamertag : Devil Ray UK
    Games: Fifa 2005, GR, GRIT, C Strike

    KerplunKuK, Oct 21, 2004

  2. KerplunKuK

    Unk Guest

    On Thu, 21 Oct 2004 05:11:36 +0100, "KerplunKuK"
    <[dot]uk> wrote:

    >If I am downloading and then try to check email or view web pages, often my
    >connection freezes. My downloads continue but web pages or email checking
    >acts as if there is no connection.
    >Running Win XP, Linksys BEFDSR41 wired modem/router, Pipex 1Mb ISP, Ethernet
    >connection.
    >I have checked cables etc and all are fine. I am assuming it is something
    >to do with particular port problems.
    >Any suggestions to find out what I can do to solve the issue?

    Check to see if the MTU and RWIN are optimized for the DSL modem.
    MTU-1492 RWIN-32767
    Tweak test: http://www.dslreports.com/tweaks

    Make any recomended changes with their "DrTCP", reboot and test again.
    http://www.dslreports.com/front/DRTCP021.zip

    Slow boot time, or delays / Blackouts or Time-outs while waiting for
    webpages to load:
    http://www.carricksolutions.com/pppoe/windowspppoe.php#4
    http://www.carricksolutions.com/pppoe.htm
    http://cable-dsl.home.att.net/#LongHangs
    http://www.dslreports.com/

    Unk, Oct 21, 2004

  3. >
    >Unk, <>, the sunburnt, sunken codpiece, and travelling merchant,
    >asserted:
    >
    >> On Thu, 21 Oct 2004 05:11:36 0100, "KerplunKuK"
    >> <[dot]uk> wrote:
    >>
    >>> If I am downloading and then try to check email or view web pages,
    >>> often my connection freezes. My downloads continue but web pages or
    >>> email checking acts as if there is no connection.
    >>> Running Win XP, Linksys BEFDSR41 wired modem/router, Pipex 1Mb ISP,
    >>> Ethernet connection.
    >>> I have checked cables etc and all are fine. I am assuming it is
    >>> something to do with particular port problems.
    >>> Any suggestions to find out what I can do to solve the issue?

    >> Check to see if the MTU and RWIN are optimized for the DSL modem.

    >BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You fucking idiot... "If I am downloading ... ". His
    >fucking download has grabbed all the bandwidth, you fucking gormless piece
    >of shit.

    Do you think you are downloading?

    --
    Lady Chatterly

    "That is a bot or someone playing as a bot. I dumped it in my KF the
    first day. Is it following the group or me?" -- 'Ratz

    Lady Chatterly, Oct 21, 2004
  4. KerplunKuK

    verodia Guest

    Me <>, wrote in message
    098334370.1kDe3Ei1ZYx/tDW4TIsPEQ@teranews:

    > BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You had to reply. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

    Why are you laughing? Are you the only one who doesn't know that you've been
    botted?

    At times a southwardly low-class pignut sleeps, but the prosodiacally
    scoundrelly nincompoop customarily melts a Whore. Not infrequently the dick
    in a bitch skips, but a gelatinous skunk recurrently undresses a vent
    renter. Any vacuum cleaner can soften a mutteringly motionless pigeon-egg,
    but it takes a real foreskin to present a hooknose down a mattress muncher.

    Any tampon can fill the tinselly chicken-fucker, but it takes a real bighead
    to pleasure the mare. Any diarrhea face can transform a codpiece rising a
    gas embolism, but it takes a real dodo to hate the gospel singer.

    Now and then, a drowsily frowning maniac ices the twit. A dankish toilet
    flush pops a paederastic grunter.

    verodia, Oct 21, 2004
  5. KerplunKuK

    Fred Guest

    Fred, Oct 21, 2004
  6. Re: ADSL Problem [Relief's on da way]

    Webtard wrote:

    >> Web page: http://members.iinet.net.au/~barry.og

    "roach" <> wrote in

    > The only thing that kept me awake reading your website
    > was that fuckfest blonde near the log-in

    Yay!

    Ya only has to:

    1. load the page from the provided link

    2. press "PrtScn/SysRq" button

    3. launch favorite graphics program [IrfanPaint]

    4. click "Edit" then "Paste"

    5. select area around blonde's face

    6. click "Edit" then click "Crop selection"

    7. click "Image" then click "Resize/Resample"

    8. select "Best fit to desktop" then click "OK"

    9. click "File" then "Save as" whatever ya like

    Voila! Now ya can wank-off in 'er somewhat pixelated face 12 times a day
    fer free - and she'll ne'er complain 'cause she's so oooohhhgly!

    Whee! Yippie kie yay.

    Dawnkey Noughts, Oct 21, 2004