    "regdbsetkeyvalueexfailed"

    Anyone have a fix.

    Thanks for looking.

    braxi, Jul 21, 2003

  2. braxi

    °Mike° Guest

    Do you have a Packard Bell with EasyDVD software library
    installed? If so, PB have a patch that allows the registry
    key to be changed - it is being prevented by software library.

    http://ftp.nec-computers.com/pub/itemnr/REFFIUP04940100/FreeFix.exe

    On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 23:37:56 +0100, in
    <3f1c6b45$0$966$>
    braxi scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Jul 22, 2003

  3. braxi

    gangle7 Guest

    i cant remembur my passwerd
    what do i do now emale the ansurs
    thank in advanse

    "°Mike°" wrote

    gangle7, Jul 22, 2003
  4. braxi

    °Mike° Guest

    Too bad stupidity isn't painful.

    On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 20:16:23 -0700, in
    <>
    gangle7 scrawled:

    °Mike°, Jul 22, 2003
  5. °Mike° wrote:

    > Too bad stupidity isn't painful.

    Oh, it is--eventually--but the time lag is too long for learning to take
    place.
    --
    Gary G. Taylor * Rialto, CA

    Gary G. Taylor, Jul 23, 2003