    trevor Guest

    Hi anyone used ihugs jetstream and linux. I'm using a dnylink rta300
    and mandrake 10. Any help much appreciated.
    trevor, May 27, 2004

  2. trevor

    Graham Guest

    trevor wrote:

    > Hi anyone used ihugs jetstream and linux. I'm using a dnylink rta300
    > and mandrake 10. Any help much appreciated.

    I didn't have to do anything other than run the Network configuration
    tool and input the DNS & gateway values, and then activate the eth0
    connection. It's then activated automatically during bootup.

    I have Redhat 9, so this may or may not help you....
    Graham, May 27, 2004

  3. trevor

    steve Guest

    Graham wrote:
    > trevor wrote:
    >
    >>Hi anyone used ihugs jetstream and linux. I'm using a dnylink rta300
    >>and mandrake 10. Any help much appreciated.

    > I didn't have to do anything other than run the Network configuration
    > tool and input the DNS & gateway values, and then activate the eth0
    > connection. It's then activated automatically during bootup.
    >
    > I have Redhat 9, so this may or may not help you....

    Mandrake is based on RedHat.....so it may help.
    steve, May 27, 2004
  4. trevor

    Allistar Guest

    trevor wrote:

    > Hi anyone used ihugs jetstream and linux. I'm using a dnylink rta300
    > and mandrake 10. Any help much appreciated.

    I use Mandrake 10.0 and JetSurf with no problems.

    Do you have an internal modem or an external one? If the latter it should be
    a simple metter of plugging a length of network cable between the two.

    What problems are you having?

    Allistar.
    Allistar, May 27, 2004
  5. trevor

    Peter Guest

    trevor wrote:
    > Hi anyone used ihugs jetstream and linux. I'm using a dnylink rta300
    > and mandrake 10. Any help much appreciated.

    I'm using dynalink RTA210 and works fine with MDK10 (and with Knoppix,
    MDK9.2, Vector Linux, etc).

    The dynalink router is accessed via a browser, and sometimes the router
    doesn't work too well with some. In MDK9.2, galeon gave best results, and
    Mozilla seems to work better with MDK10.

    What help do you need?
    First, you should read this ...

    HTH

    Peter