    appreciated.

    thanks in advance

    Mick

    another MickG, Jul 8, 2006

  2. another MickG

    pen Guest

    "another MickG" <> wrote in message
    news:44afebb9@212.67.96.135...
    > Can anyone recommend a good, but cheapish broadband router.
    >
    > I only want to use it to connect 3 PC's to my broadband connection,
    > one of them wireless.
    >
    > I'm not sure what I'm looking for, so any ideas what to look for on
    > the outside of the box would be gratefully appreciated.
    >
    > thanks in advance
    >
    > Mick

    I use a Linksys WRT54G. 4 port switch,, wireless access point and
    router all in one. Works great and is very popular.

    pen, Jul 8, 2006

  3. another MickG

    tony sayer Guest

    In article <>, pen
    <> writes

    >"another MickG" <> wrote in message
    >> Can anyone recommend a good, but cheapish broadband router.
    >>
    >> I only want to use it to connect 3 PC's to my broadband connection,
    >> one of them wireless.
    >>
    >> I'm not sure what I'm looking for, so any ideas what to look for on
    >> the outside of the box would be gratefully appreciated.
    >>
    >> thanks in advance
    >>
    >> Mick

    >I use a Linksys WRT54G. 4 port switch,, wireless access point and
    >router all in one. Works great and is very popular.

    Haven't the wireless version but used several Linksys over the years all
    performed fine and are a doddle to set up:)
    --
    Tony Sayer

    tony sayer, Jul 8, 2006
  4. another MickG

    JJ Guest

    "tony sayer" <> wrote in message
    > In article <>, pen
    > <> writes
    >>
    >>"another MickG" <> wrote in message
    >>> Can anyone recommend a good, but cheapish broadband router.
    >>>
    >>> I only want to use it to connect 3 PC's to my broadband connection,
    >>> one of them wireless.
    >>>
    >>> I'm not sure what I'm looking for, so any ideas what to look for on
    >>> the outside of the box would be gratefully appreciated.
    >>>
    >>> thanks in advance
    >>>
    >>> Mick

    >>I use a Linksys WRT54G. 4 port switch,, wireless access point and
    >>router all in one. Works great and is very popular.
    >>

    > Haven't the wireless version but used several Linksys over the years all
    > performed fine and are a doddle to set up:)
    > --
    > Tony Sayer

    I just puchased a D-Link / AirPlus Xtreme / DI-624 / $49 at Tiger Direct
    with $10 rebate. Wireless, plus four ports. Works great.

    JJ, Jul 10, 2006