    log on to MSExchange. My question is why do I hve to do this?
    --
    boaz
    =?Utf-8?B?RnJvc3R5?=, Jan 4, 2006

  2. "Frosty" wrote:
    > I imported my address book form yahoo, its there is outlook. After wrting a
    > ltr I tried to address and envelop but got an error msg tellign me I had to
    > log on to MSExchange. My question is why do I hve to do this?

    doesn't yahoo itself provide this answer?
    =?Utf-8?B?ZmVsaXBlY3B2?=, Jan 4, 2006

  3. --
    boaz

    There is nothing I like better than question being answered by a question!
    Now pay attention, my address is now resident in MSOutlook. In my Computer!
    why in the world would I have to log on to the internet to access and address
    that is already in my Computer?

    =?Utf-8?B?RnJvc3R5?=, Jan 4, 2006