    with picture, many email as i want, vCard compatible etc... ;-)

    Thanks

    Jarod
    Jarod, Oct 26, 2004

  2. Jarod

    Moz Champion Guest

    Jarod wrote:

    > Hi!
    > Can i use an other adress book?? Because somes of my friends use more
    > than 2 emails...
    > And secretly i was dreaming about an adress book like apple MacOsX one:
    > with picture, many email as i want, vCard compatible etc... ;-)
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Jarod

    You can import from other email programs, if they have a compatable
    format. The address books I mean.

    You can have multiple email addresses for any one in the address book.
    You can email as many as you want, have as many as you want. Mozilla
    address book is vCard compatable.

    --
    Mozilla Champion
    UFAQ - http://www.UFAQ.org