    can only help him discover it in himself."
    Galileo Galilei(1564-1642); Italian
    astronomer and physicist
    Sano, Jan 5, 2004

  2. Sano

    Mara Guest

    On Sun, 04 Jan 2004 18:55:18 -0600, Sano wrote:

    >Anyone have any cockups viewin' pdfs in Crazy Browser? Arrgh.
    >
    >Hangs, freezes.

    Have you tried Firebird yet?

    "No problems with Reader 6 there."

    AND I WANT TO KNOW WHY NOT!"
    --glmar04 at twirl.mcc.ac.uk in a.s.r
    Mara, Jan 5, 2004

  3. Sano

    °Mike° Guest

    I've never had any problems with it. Have you tried uninstalling
    and reinstalling both?

    On Sun, 04 Jan 2004 18:55:18 -0600, in
    <Xns9466CA9A8117ecksandother@216.196.97.132>
    Sano scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Jan 5, 2004
  4. Sano

    Sano Guest

    <eh> I'm looking around for a coupla corks for my ears. My brains are
    starting to run out onto the floor. <g>

    °Mike° <> spluttered in

    --
    "You cannot teach a man anything; you
    Sano, Jan 5, 2004
  5. Sano

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Delete all temporary files from the following folders:
    -- Windows\Temp
    -- Documents and Settings\[user profile]\Local Settings\Temp
    During usage, Acrobat and Adobe Reader create temporary files, which are
    stored in the Windows\Temp and Documents folder and the Settings\[user
    profile]\Local Settings\Temp folder. Acrobat and Adobe Reader may create
    excessive temporary files, which can overload the system processor and cause
    the application to freeze or close. Deleting these files frees up the
    processor.

    pcbutts1, Jan 6, 2004
  6. Sano

    Sano Guest

    "pcbutts1" <> spluttered in

    > Delete all temporary files from the following folders:
    > -- Windows\Temp
    > -- Documents and Settings\[user profile]\Local Settings\Temp
    > During usage, Acrobat and Adobe Reader create temporary files, which
    > are stored in the Windows\Temp and Documents folder and the
    > Settings\[user profile]\Local Settings\Temp folder. Acrobat and Adobe
    > Reader may create excessive temporary files, which can overload the
    > system processor and cause the application to freeze or close.
    > Deleting these files frees up the processor.

    Yeah, thanks pc. I've probably got some other issues going on. I haven't
    particulary tested but it looks like v6 *really* makes temp files, big
    time.

    --
    The tongue weighs practically nothing,
    But so few people can hold it.