    the adobe reader, but I cannot open up any pdf files. Please let me know
    how can I fix this problem. Thanks.

    Rob

    Rob, May 19, 2005

  2. Rob

    Guest

    On Thu, 19 May 2005 03:23:07 GMT, "Rob" <>
    wrote:

    |>Hi,
    |>
    |>Since I added a new DVD writer my hard drive has changed name from E drive
    |>to D drive. Now my adobe reader does not work. I have tried to re-install
    |>the adobe reader, but I cannot open up any pdf files. Please let me know
    |>how can I fix this problem. Thanks.

    In Windows Explorer, Tools, Folder Options, File Types.

    Double click on: Adobe Acrobat Document
    Double click on: Open

    Change the path to the file. you can do the print and printto while
    your there as well.

    (the path change should just D: to E: (or related)

    --
    http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/05/18/vibrating_knickers/

    , May 19, 2005