    viable way to ask.

    Thanks
    Bob AZ
    Bob AZ, Feb 8, 2010

  2. The 32-bit Adobe Reader version 9.3.0 will install and run on all x64
    version of Windows.

    Also check out the information @
    http://www.pretentiousname.com/adobe_pdf_x64_fix/index.html

    Bobby Johnson, Feb 8, 2010

  3. Bob  AZ

    Carlos Guest

    But I'd go for lightweight Foxit Reader (freeware):
    http://www.foxitsoftware.com/pdf/reader/
    rather than heavyweight Adobe.
    :)
    Carlos

    Carlos, Feb 8, 2010
  4. Bob  AZ

    dgmacmi Guest

    "Bob AZ" <> wrote in message
    > Which version of Adobe Reader should I be using for Windows XP64?
    >
    > The Adobe site is not specific and there does not appear to be a
    > viable way to ask.
    >
    > Thanks
    > Bob AZ

    Adobe Reader version 9.3: http://get.adobe.com/reader/

    If you check System Requirements {on the download page}, Adobe states that
    Reader Version 9.3 is compatible with Windows XP with Service Packs 2 or 3
    for both 32 bit and 64 bit.

    Don
    dgmacmi, Feb 9, 2010
  5. Bob  AZ

    roman modic Guest

    roman modic, Mar 4, 2010
  6. Bob  AZ

    Gary Gary Guest

    >> But I'd go for lightweight Foxit Reader (freeware):

    Foxit is totally great. Fast, efficient, great sensible shortcuts, very,
    very well designed. MS should buy the company....but then they would ruin
    it.
    Gary Gary, Mar 4, 2010
  7. Bob  AZ

    Phil Capron Guest