    I payed more then $500 for PS and get this stump.

    Could anyone help with this?

    Bob

    Vlad Gunko, Jan 25, 2005

  2. Vlad Gunko

    adm Guest

    "Vlad Gunko" <> wrote in message
    news:ct4ti8$2le0$...
    > Hello!
    > Adobe Photoshop RAW convertor could change only WB and EV.
    > Nikon RAW convertor could change significantly more parameters.
    > I payed more then $500 for PS and get this stump.
    >
    > Could anyone help with this?

    Use the correct Adobe Camera RAW plug in !

    Download it from the Adobe website and follow the installation instructions.

    adm, Jan 25, 2005

  3. Vlad Gunko

    Eric Gill Guest

    "Vlad Gunko" <> wrote in news:ct4ti8$2le0$1
    @fortress.intercom.net.ua:

    > Hello!
    > Adobe Photoshop RAW convertor could change only WB and EV.

    You've got problems.

    > Nikon RAW convertor could change significantly more parameters.
    > I payed more then $500 for PS and get this stump.

    Paid?

    > Could anyone help with this?

    I'm wagering Adobe could.

    Eric Gill, Jan 25, 2005
  4. Vlad Gunko

    Chris Myers Guest

    On 1/25/05 2:48 AM, in article ct4ti8$2le0$, "Vlad
    Gunko" <> wrote:

    > Hello!
    > Adobe Photoshop RAW convertor could change only WB and EV.
    > Nikon RAW convertor could change significantly more parameters.
    > I payed more then $500 for PS and get this stump.
    >
    > Could anyone help with this?
    >
    > Bob

    Make sure you're using the advanced mode instead of the standard user mode.
    This will give you many more options.

    Chris

    Chris Myers, Jan 25, 2005
  5. Vlad Gunko

    Vlad Gunko Guest

    "Chris Myers" <>

    > Make sure you're using the advanced mode instead of the standard user
    > mode.

    How to switch it on?

    Bob

    Vlad Gunko, Jan 25, 2005
  6. Vlad Gunko

    Vlad Gunko Guest

    "adm" <>

    > Use the correct Adobe Camera RAW plug in !
    > Download it from the Adobe website and follow the installation
    > instructions.

    It's not very funny. I downloaded Camera RAW plug in 2.3, installed as it
    told in instructions.

    Vlad Gunko, Jan 25, 2005
  7. Vlad Gunko

    Owamanga Guest

    On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 17:39:21 +0200, "Vlad Gunko" <>
    wrote:

    >"Chris Myers" <>
    >
    >> Make sure you're using the advanced mode instead of the standard user
    >> mode.

    >How to switch it on?

    You're serious, right?

    Import a RAW file. At the top right of the window, under the buttons
    OK, CANCEL you'll see two radio buttons 'Basic and Advanced'.

    Click on the little white circle next to 'Advanced' and watch a
    smaller black circle appear within it. You are now in 'Advanced' mode.

    Don't screw with anything on the 'Calibrate' tab, you'll only **** it
    up.

    Also, think hard before having any children, sometimes it's not good
    for the gene pool.

    --
    Owamanga!

    Owamanga, Jan 25, 2005
  8. Vlad Gunko

    Mike G. Guest

    Vlad Gunko wrote:
    > Hello!
    > Adobe Photoshop RAW convertor could change only WB and EV.
    > Nikon RAW convertor could change significantly more parameters.
    > I payed more then $500 for PS and get this stump.
    >
    > Could anyone help with this?
    >
    > Bob

    Read the post from 1/21 on this topic, by . You might
    be in this same situation, where Nikon Capture overwrote the PS RAW
    Plug-In file.

    Mike G., Jan 25, 2005
  9. In article <ct4ti8$2le0$>,
    says...
    > Hello!
    > Adobe Photoshop RAW convertor could change only WB and EV.
    > Nikon RAW convertor could change significantly more parameters.
    > I payed more then $500 for PS and get this stump.
    >
    > Could anyone help with this?
    >
    > Bob

    There's a little box that says "advanced properties". Check it. Then
    you'll have more parameters than you'll know what to do with.
    --
    http://www.pbase.com/bcbaird/

    Brian C. Baird, Jan 25, 2005