    How do you feel about Beta version 4.1 ?

    George

    , Nov 14, 2006

  2. wrote:
    > Tutorials and eBooks available at http://dpmac.com/adobe/index.html
    >
    > We are now working on the latest Adobe software updates.
    >
    > How do you feel about Beta version 4.1 ?

    I feel warm and friendly; not quite but almost quivering with
    excitement; happy, yet unsure of our future together, so there's little
    sanguineness.

    Did you have a question specifically?

    --
    John McWilliams

    John McWilliams, Nov 14, 2006

  3. Bill K Guest

    wrote:
    > Tutorials and eBooks available at http://dpmac.com/adobe/index.html
    >
    > We are now working on the latest Adobe software updates.
    >
    > How do you feel about Beta version 4.1 ?
    >
    > George

    I like the programme but it sucks up huge amounts of memory. It runs so
    slowly that I don't mess with it anymore.
    --
    Gator Bait

    Bill K, Nov 17, 2006
  4. Hebee Jeebes Guest

    Well, Adobe keeps saying it will be much faster when it ships. Time will
    tell.

    Robert

    Hebee Jeebes, Nov 17, 2006