  1. I have just bought the above software and now want to buy a book to learn
    more about the program,can someone recomment a good book many thanks
    Stephen.
    Stephen Manaton, May 14, 2005

  2. "Stephen Manaton" <> wrote in message
    > I have just bought the above software and now want to buy a book to learn
    > more about the program,can someone recomment a good book many thanks
    > Stephen.

    I like "The Missing Manual" from O'Reilly. It was $25 at Fry's with a $25
    rebate.

    Sabu
    Robert Morrisette, May 14, 2005

  3. Stephen Manaton

    Guest

    "Stephen Manaton" <> wrote:

    >I have just bought the above software and now want to buy a book to learn
    >more about the program,can someone recomment a good book many thanks
    >Stephen.

    Do a google search for hidden elements.

    Wes

    --
    Reply to:
    Whiskey Echo Sierra Sierra AT Alpha Charlie Echo Golf Romeo Oscar Paul dot Charlie Charlie
  4. Stephen Manaton

    Roy Guest

    Is Stephen Manaton a TROLL

    >I have just bought the above software and now want to buy a book to learn
    > more about the program,can someone recomment a good book many thanks
    > Stephen.

    Stephen.

    Are you for real?

    You keep asking questions, but you never get back to anyone.

    You were remarking that the photos from your D70 were very dark, I asked
    what settings you had used, but you never bothered letting me or anyone else
    know.

    Then you asked about handheld meters. Again you never responded

    Then you were back asking about Zoom lenses, and you had a lot of response
    your earlier questions about them.

    Now you are asking about Elements 3.

    Does this mean that your photos are now Ok, or are you not really bothered
    about the answers, you just enjoy getting people to post to the Group.

    Is Stephen Manaton a TROLL?

    Roy G
    Roy, May 15, 2005
  5. Re: Is Stephen Manaton a TROLL

    "Roy" <> wrote
    > Are you for real?
    >
    > You keep asking questions, but you never get back to anyone.
    >
    > You were remarking that the photos from your D70 were very dark, I asked
    > what settings you had used, but you never bothered letting me or anyone
    > else
    > know.
    >
    > Then you asked about handheld meters. Again you never responded
    >
    > Then you were back asking about Zoom lenses, and you had a lot of response
    > your earlier questions about them.
    >
    > Now you are asking about Elements 3.
    >
    > Does this mean that your photos are now Ok, or are you not really
    > bothered
    > about the answers, you just enjoy getting people to post to the Group.
    >
    > Is Stephen Manaton a TROLL?

    Well probably he is very bussy with the new gadgets :) I happen exactly the
    same ...
    4 days without meeting my girlfriend ... and I somehow had the same track as
    Stephen ...

    I innocently thought I was getting a great discount on the D70 camera after
    that then
    I wanted the fast FCs, then the 70-300 Zoom AFS ED, then bought the best
    bags,
    then now thinking about software the same thing Elements vs Photoshop ...
    phew!
    I am on the 1700USD level spending and still going on ...

    Conclusion give him some time to meet his girlfriend lol :)

    Best Regards,
    Giovanni
    Giovanni Azua, May 15, 2005
  6. Re: Is Stephen Manaton a TROLL

    Roy wrote:
    > "Stephen Manaton" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>I have just bought the above software and now want to buy a book to learn
    >>more about the program,can someone recomment a good book many thanks
    >>Stephen.
    >>

    > Stephen.
    >
    > Are you for real?
    >
    > You keep asking questions, but you never get back to anyone.
    >
    > You were remarking that the photos from your D70 were very dark, I asked
    > what settings you had used, but you never bothered letting me or anyone else
    > know.
    >
    > Then you asked about handheld meters. Again you never responded
    >
    > Then you were back asking about Zoom lenses, and you had a lot of response
    > your earlier questions about them.
    >
    > Now you are asking about Elements 3.
    >
    > Does this mean that your photos are now Ok, or are you not really bothered
    > about the answers, you just enjoy getting people to post to the Group.
    >
    > Is Stephen Manaton a TROLL?

    I don't know this guy, but I agree with the sentiment about people who
    don't get back to you after trying to help them with a long, thought-out
    post. You don't know if they even read it.

    Gary Eickmeier
    Gary Eickmeier, May 15, 2005
  7. Stephen Manaton

    Ron Hunter Guest

    Stephen Manaton wrote:
    > I have just bought the above software and now want to buy a book to learn
    > more about the program,can someone recomment a good book many thanks
    > Stephen.

    There are several good books. You might ask that question on the Adobe
    Forum PSE3 group. Note that the book put out by Sam's isn't one of
    them, in spite of its impressive size.

    --
    Ron Hunter
    Ron Hunter, May 15, 2005