    and fixing old pictures and slides and making adjustments to new ones
    that I take with my digital camera.

    Pat

    Patetc, Dec 6, 2004

  2. Patetc

    Ron Hunter Guest

    Patetc wrote:
    > I just got this program and it appears to have all the same features as
    > Adobe Photoshop Album, which I also have. Do I really need both?
    >
    > Adobe Photoshop Elements looks very good--just takes a long time to
    > load because of all the plugins I have. Any opinions from other users?
    >
    > Do I need any other photo editing program or is Photoshop Elements 3.0
    > complete. I am a hobby photographer and mainly interested in scanning
    > and fixing old pictures and slides and making adjustments to new ones
    > that I take with my digital camera.
    >

    > Pat

    The PSE3 includes the 'organizer' which does the same as the older Album
    package, as well as the editing features of the older PSE2, and much of
    the editing features of the complete Photoshop CS package. It is
    probably adequate for everyone but the serious professional.

    Ron Hunter, Dec 7, 2004

  3. Patetc

    Aloha Guest

    I believe Richard Lynch is working on a set of plugins for Ver 3 that will
    provide curves, etc. You can go to Hidden power.com for latest info.
    Bob

    Aloha, Dec 7, 2004
  4. << The PSE3 includes the 'organizer' which does the same as the older Album
    package, >>

    But not in the Mac version of 3.0 since 'Album' has been a Windows program.

    Best,

    Conrad

    Conrad Weiler
    Camp Sherman, Oregon

    Conrad Weiler, Dec 7, 2004
  5. Patetc

    Ron Hunter Guest

    Conrad Weiler wrote:
    > << The PSE3 includes the 'organizer' which does the same as the older Album
    > package, >>
    >
    > But not in the Mac version of 3.0 since 'Album' has been a Windows program.
    >
    > Best,
    >
    > Conrad
    >
    > Conrad Weiler
    > Camp Sherman, Oregon

    Mac users seem to be quite happy with the Apple provided Iphoto package
    for album organization.

    Ron Hunter, Dec 7, 2004