    brilliant.

    --

    thepixelfreak
    thepixelfreak, Jun 14, 2007

  2. thepixelfreak

    Jack Guest

    thepixelfreak <> wrote:
    : Upgraded from Photoshop 7 to Photoshop CS3 (Photoshop 10).
    : Worth every dollar. I was reviewing some of my old scanned
    : slides today and re-lived all the dust specs that got scanned
    : along with the subject of the slide. The Spot healing tool is
    : worth the upgrade by itself. Just brilliant.

    You are either (1) hired by Adobe to spam related NG's or (2), just an
    Adobe schill.
    Jack, Jun 14, 2007

  3. thepixelfreak

    nospam Guest

    In article <>, Jack <>
    wrote:

    > thepixelfreak <> wrote:
    > : Upgraded from Photoshop 7 to Photoshop CS3 (Photoshop 10).
    > : Worth every dollar. I was reviewing some of my old scanned
    > : slides today and re-lived all the dust specs that got scanned
    > : along with the subject of the slide. The Spot healing tool is
    > : worth the upgrade by itself. Just brilliant.
    >
    > You are either (1) hired by Adobe to spam related NG's or (2), just an
    > Adobe schill.

    or a happy customer. cs3 is *significantly* better than ps7 and the
    spot healing tool is excellent.
    nospam, Jun 14, 2007
  4. Jack wrote:
    > thepixelfreak <> wrote:
    > : Upgraded from Photoshop 7 to Photoshop CS3 (Photoshop 10).
    > : Worth every dollar. I was reviewing some of my old scanned
    > : slides today and re-lived all the dust specs that got scanned
    > : along with the subject of the slide. The Spot healing tool is
    > : worth the upgrade by itself. Just brilliant.
    >
    > You are either (1) hired by Adobe to spam related NG's or (2), just an
    > Adobe schill.

    Uh, Adobe doesn't spam NGs, nor put up with shills for long.

    pixelfreak has posted before here; who are you?

    --
    john mcwilliams
    John McWilliams, Jun 14, 2007
  5. On 2007-06-14 14:51:38 -0700, "Jack" <> said:

    > thepixelfreak <> wrote:
    > : Upgraded from Photoshop 7 to Photoshop CS3 (Photoshop 10).
    > : Worth every dollar. I was reviewing some of my old scanned
    > : slides today and re-lived all the dust specs that got scanned
    > : along with the subject of the slide. The Spot healing tool is
    > : worth the upgrade by itself. Just brilliant.
    >
    > You are either (1) hired by Adobe to spam related NG's or (2), just an
    > Adobe schill.

    No, just a person very impressed with the Spot healing tool that wasn't
    available in Photoshop 7. You on the other hand have issues.
    --

    thepixelfreak
    thepixelfreak, Jun 15, 2007
  6. thepixelfreak

    Guest

    On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 11:35:50 -0700, thepixelfreak <> wrote:

    >On 2007-06-14 14:51:38 -0700, "Jack" <> said:
    >
    >> thepixelfreak <> wrote:
    >> : Upgraded from Photoshop 7 to Photoshop CS3 (Photoshop 10).
    >> : Worth every dollar. I was reviewing some of my old scanned
    >> : slides today and re-lived all the dust specs that got scanned
    >> : along with the subject of the slide. The Spot healing tool is
    >> : worth the upgrade by itself. Just brilliant.
    >>
    >> You are either (1) hired by Adobe to spam related NG's or (2), just an
    >> Adobe schill.

    >No, just a person very impressed with the Spot healing tool that wasn't
    >available in Photoshop 7. You on the other hand have issues.

    You could have been even more impressed with the spot-healing tool, ("Healing
    Brush") that's been in PhotoLine 32 (www.pl32.com) for a few years now, at
    1/10th the price of CS3. PL32's "Remove Dust/Scratches" tool also works better
    than the one in CS3. But then ... Adobe has brainwashed so many of you poor
    fools, you deserve to be parted of your money. :)

    I love seeing Adobe take advantage of yet another sucker. I giggle every time
    they manage to do it.
    , Jun 17, 2007
  7. thepixelfreak

    C J Campbell Guest

    On 2007-06-14 15:56:46 -0700, John McWilliams <> said:

    > Jack wrote:
    >> thepixelfreak <> wrote:
    >> : Upgraded from Photoshop 7 to Photoshop CS3 (Photoshop 10).
    >> : Worth every dollar. I was reviewing some of my old scanned
    >> : slides today and re-lived all the dust specs that got scanned
    >> : along with the subject of the slide. The Spot healing tool is
    >> : worth the upgrade by itself. Just brilliant.
    >>
    >> You are either (1) hired by Adobe to spam related NG's or (2), just an
    >> Adobe schill.

    > Uh, Adobe doesn't spam NGs, nor put up with shills for long.
    >
    > pixelfreak has posted before here; who are you?

    Oh, man. You just said that you don't know Jack!
    --
    Waddling Eagle
    World Famous Flight Instructor
    C J Campbell, Jun 18, 2007
  8. C J Campbell wrote:
    > On 2007-06-14 15:56:46 -0700, John McWilliams <> said:
    >
    >> Jack wrote:
    >>> thepixelfreak <> wrote:
    >>> : Upgraded from Photoshop 7 to Photoshop CS3 (Photoshop 10).
    >>> : Worth every dollar. I was reviewing some of my old scanned
    >>> : slides today and re-lived all the dust specs that got scanned
    >>> : along with the subject of the slide. The Spot healing tool is
    >>> : worth the upgrade by itself. Just brilliant.
    >>>
    >>> You are either (1) hired by Adobe to spam related NG's or (2), just an
    >>> Adobe schill.

    >> Uh, Adobe doesn't spam NGs, nor put up with shills for long.
    >>
    >> pixelfreak has posted before here; who are you?

    > Oh, man. You just said that you don't know Jack!

    Yeah, and I am beginning to think it may be a good thing!

    --

    John McWilliams

    Remember: Opinions are like buttocks; only those which are well-formed
    should be shown in public.
    John McWilliams, Jun 18, 2007
  9. thepixelfreak

    Bill Funk Guest

    On Sun, 17 Jun 2007 16:19:34 -0500, wrote:

    >On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 11:35:50 -0700, thepixelfreak <> wrote:
    >
    >>On 2007-06-14 14:51:38 -0700, "Jack" <> said:
    >>
    >>> thepixelfreak <> wrote:
    >>> : Upgraded from Photoshop 7 to Photoshop CS3 (Photoshop 10).
    >>> : Worth every dollar. I was reviewing some of my old scanned
    >>> : slides today and re-lived all the dust specs that got scanned
    >>> : along with the subject of the slide. The Spot healing tool is
    >>> : worth the upgrade by itself. Just brilliant.
    >>>
    >>> You are either (1) hired by Adobe to spam related NG's or (2), just an
    >>> Adobe schill.

    >>No, just a person very impressed with the Spot healing tool that wasn't
    >>available in Photoshop 7. You on the other hand have issues.

    >You could have been even more impressed with the spot-healing tool, ("Healing
    >Brush") that's been in PhotoLine 32 (www.pl32.com) for a few years now, at
    >1/10th the price of CS3. PL32's "Remove Dust/Scratches" tool also works better
    >than the one in CS3. But then ... Adobe has brainwashed so many of you poor
    >fools, you deserve to be parted of your money. :)
    >
    >I love seeing Adobe take advantage of yet another sucker. I giggle every time
    >they manage to do it.

    I haven't seen PhotoLine before; thanks for the URL. I'll DL the trial
    and see how well it fits my needs.

    United Nations chief nuclear weapons inspector
    Mohamed ElBaradei tried to cool tensions between
    the U.S. and Iran Thursday. He said it would be
    an act of sheer madness to attack Iran over its
    refusal to freeze their nuclear program.
    So it's a go.
    Bill Funk, Jun 18, 2007
  10. thepixelfreak

    Ray Macey Guest

    On Jun 19, 6:01 am, Bill Funk <> wrote:

    > I haven't seen PhotoLine before; thanks for the URL. I'll DL the trial
    > and see how well it fits my needs.

    Now if only I could make it do LAB mode (I know it supports it, I just
    can't work out how to use it), I might get some use out of the program
    before the trial expires...

    Ray
    Ray Macey, Jun 18, 2007
  11. Bill Funk wrote:
    > On Sun, 17 Jun 2007 16:19:34 -0500, wrote:

    >> I love seeing Adobe take advantage of yet another sucker. I giggle every time
    >> they manage to do it.

    > I haven't seen PhotoLine before; thanks for the URL. I'll DL the trial
    > and see how well it fits my needs.

    Love to see your report!

    This guy is a bit of a bugger.

    --
    john mcwilliams
    John McWilliams, Jun 18, 2007
  12. thepixelfreak

    Guest

    On Mon, 18 Jun 2007 13:22:32 -0700, Ray Macey <> wrote:

    >On Jun 19, 6:01 am, Bill Funk <> wrote:
    >>
    >> I haven't seen PhotoLine before; thanks for the URL. I'll DL the trial
    >> and see how well it fits my needs.

    >Now if only I could make it do LAB mode (I know it supports it, I just
    >can't work out how to use it), I might get some use out of the program
    >before the trial expires...
    >
    >Ray

    Depends how you want to access Lab, if you want all layers and all tools to work
    in Lab mode, then when your image is loaded just go to Layer > Convert Layer
    Type > Lab

    If you want to access Lab editing layers in all the tools, just select the Lab
    selection from the drop-down in all the dialogues.

    One drawback I found on the Layer's palette, is that you can't access a Lab
    layer type if the background layer is not Lab, so you can temporarily duplicate
    layer into a Lab layer, then drag it to the background position. Then it's easy
    to select the Lab channel that you want to work on from the Layers palette.
    Otherwise you can access the Lab channels from any tools that support it (or any
    layer of that type).

    Do check out the Raster to Vector conversions. Its capabilities exceed anything
    I've found in any other program, including dedicated raster to vector conversion
    programs costing many hundreds of dollars. Do you need to make a complex
    work-path that follows any contour of any type on any object in any image?
    Nothing could be easier if you're using PL32. Not only can you convert them to
    vector objects, but it can even divvy up all the vector objects each to their
    own layer faster than you can select it.
    , Jun 18, 2007
  13. thepixelfreak

    BaumBadier Guest

    On Mon, 18 Jun 2007 13:34:08 -0700, John McWilliams <> wrote:

    >Bill Funk wrote:
    >> On Sun, 17 Jun 2007 16:19:34 -0500, wrote:

    >>> I love seeing Adobe take advantage of yet another sucker. I giggle every time
    >>> they manage to do it.

    >> I haven't seen PhotoLine before; thanks for the URL. I'll DL the trial
    >> and see how well it fits my needs.

    >Love to see your report!
    >
    >This guy is a bit of a bugger.

    I see your mind is still focused on buggering. You should see a therapist about
    that. Just let someone do it to you and get it over with so you'll stop
    obsessing about it.

    No doubt this is why you try so hard to get attention from so many other men
    online. You're that obvious.
    BaumBadier, Jun 18, 2007