adobe photoshop 7.0 vs photoshop cs

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Fuzzy Logic, Dec 23, 2004.

  1. Fuzzy Logic

    Fuzzy Logic Guest

    poor people, peace as opposed
    to war, nonviolence generally, freedom of expression, kindness to
    animals. More fundamentally, the duty of the individual to serve
    society and the duty of society to take care of the individual. All
    these have been deeply rooted values of our society (or at least of
    its middle and upper classes (4) for a long time. These values are
    explicitly or implicitly expressed or presupposed in most of the
    material presented to us by the mainstream communications media and
    the educational system. Leftists, especially those of the
    oversocialized type, usually do not rebel against these principles but
    justify their hostility to society by claiming (with some degree of
    truth) that society is not living up to these principles.

    29. Here is an illustration of the way in which the oversocialized
    leftist shows his real attachment to the conventional attitudes of our
    society while pretending to be in rebellion against it. Many leftists
    push for affirmative action, for moving black people into
    high-prestige jobs, for improved education in black schools and more
    money for such schools; the way of life of the black "underclass" they
    regard as a social disgrace. They want to integrate the black man into
    the system, make him a business executive, a lawyer, a scientist just
    like upper-middle-class white people. The leftists will reply that the
    last thing they want is to make the black man into a copy

    Fuzzy Logic, Dec 23, 2004

  2. Fuzzy Logic

    Guest

    Merry Christmas everyone! Got a question for those of you who are familiar
    with Photoshop. I have version 7.0 and also am thinking of getting Photoshop
    CS. Can anyone tell me what is the difference between these two programs?
    Thank you in advance.

    , Dec 23, 2004

  3. Fuzzy Logic

    Fuzzy Logic Guest