    (whatever to fill out.
    The file is Claim Form.cpy. Since I don't have Adobe what is needed to fill
    out this form.
    John D, Feb 4, 2004

  2. John D

    Yddap Guest

    In news:bvpmcg$v9gnk$-berlin.de,
    John D <> opined:
    > I was sent a form from a warranty company that needs ( I guess) Adobe
    > (whatever to fill out.
    > The file is Claim Form.cpy. Since I don't have Adobe what is needed to fill
    > out this form.

    down load adobe from the many free sites or get it off a cover disk etc
    yddap
    Yddap, Feb 4, 2004

  3. John D

    John D Guest

    Adobe, reads the form ok but what do I need to be able to type in the fields
    and fill out the form.

    John D, Feb 4, 2004
  4. John D

    ICee Guest

    John D wrote:
    > I was sent a form from a warranty company that needs ( I guess) Adobe
    > (whatever to fill out.
    > The file is Claim Form.cpy. Since I don't have Adobe what is needed
    > to fill out this form.

    You need to install Adobe Reader. It's a free download here:
    ICee, Feb 4, 2004
  5. John D

    ICee Guest

    John D wrote:
    > Adobe, reads the form ok but what do I need to be able to type in the
    > fields and fill out the form.

    Print it out and fill it in. :)

    ICee, Feb 4, 2004
  6. John D

    Sano Guest

    ;-)

    - "ICee" <> - spluttered in news:wpWdnUqGcpa7-
    :

    --
    * Would somebody
    please poke holes in
    Sano, Feb 4, 2004
  7. On Tue, 3 Feb 2004 22:07:20 -0500, "ICee" <> wrote:

    >John D wrote:
    >> I was sent a form from a warranty company that needs ( I guess) Adobe
    >> (whatever to fill out.
    >> The file is Claim Form.cpy. Since I don't have Adobe what is needed
    >> to fill out this form.

    >You need to install Adobe Reader. It's a free download here:
    >http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html

    Reader will not allow editing of PDF files.

    Go here:
    http://www.softpile.com/Business/Text_Utilities/Review_13017_index.html

    and download the Freeware program Simple PDF Editor.
    David A. Seiver, Feb 5, 2004