    I can't find and use my Adobe pro 9 PDF writer in Firebox , in tools/options
    I have enabled Adobe's but no success
    Can any body help me please

    Frank Oz, Jan 28, 2009

  2. Frank Oz

    Frank Oz Guest

    Thanks for you reply

    Sorry that haven't been very clear, the problem is that I can't see the
    Adobe sign in Firefox for converting the web page to PDF, that's the only
    problem.

    In IE I have no problems

    I have no problems with reading a PDF file

    Frank Oz, Jan 29, 2009

  3. Frank Oz

    Frank Guest

    Frank Oz wrote:
    > Thanks for you reply
    >
    > Sorry that haven't been very clear, the problem is that I can't see the
    > Adobe sign in Firefox for converting the web page to PDF, that's the only
    > problem.
    >
    > In IE I have no problems
    >
    > I have no problems with reading a PDF file

    I was curious too. Not sure you need Adobe writer to do this. My
    googling gave discussion of a save as pdf tool but no downloads work.
    I quit buying Adobe writer updates and now use open office to write
    pdfs. There are other free ones out there. If you can finally figure
    out how to do this please let us know.

    Frank, Jan 29, 2009
  4. Frank Oz wrote:
    > Thanks for you reply
    >
    > Sorry that haven't been very clear, the problem is that I can't see the
    > Adobe sign in Firefox for converting the web page to PDF, that's the only
    > problem.
    >
    > In IE I have no problems
    >
    > I have no problems with reading a PDF file
    >

    > "Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo" <>
    > wrote in message news:glqv8c$qiv$...
    >> Frank Oz wrote:
    >>> I can't find and use my Adobe pro 9 PDF writer in Firebox , in
    >>> tools/options I have enabled Adobe's but no success
    >>> Can any body help me please

    >> so, what happens when you click on a pdf link?

    I don't know, but you might want to look into the pdf
    downloader:

    help!!!!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Jan 29, 2009
  5. Frank Oz

    Frank Oz Guest

    Thanks to all it works

    Frank Oz, Jan 31, 2009
  6. Frank Oz

    Guest

    On Wed, 28 Jan 2009 22:46:14 GMT, "Frank Oz" <>
    wrote:

    >I can't find and use my Adobe pro 9 PDF writer in Firebox , in tools/options
    >I have enabled Adobe's but no success
    >Can any body help me please

    Dont waste your time with the memory hogging, bloated Adobe crap.
    Get Foxit Reader

    www.foxitsoftware.com

    Its FREE

    , Feb 1, 2009