    that looks like a 3 pin electric socket. When I close the icon, it doesn't
    affect the pdf in anyway, so i have a feeling the web is sneaking something
    in my pc every time i open these web pdf's?

    Tony Tee, Jul 18, 2007

  2. Tony Tee

    Guest

    "Tony Tee" <> wrote:

    >Whenever I open pdf documents off the web I see the strange icon in my tray
    >that looks like a 3 pin electric socket. When I close the icon, it doesn't
    >affect the pdf in anyway, so i have a feeling the web is sneaking something
    >in my pc every time i open these web pdf's?

    I download PDF files (all files) to a ram drive then read them, you
    might start downloading PDF files to remove any doubt.

    --

    http://www.onahorse.com/

    , Jul 18, 2007

  3. Tony Tee

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Wed, 18 Jul 2007 00:03:42 +0100, "Tony Tee"
    <> wrote:

    >Whenever I open pdf documents off the web I see the strange icon in my tray
    >that looks like a 3 pin electric socket. When I close the icon, it doesn't
    >affect the pdf in anyway, so i have a feeling the web is sneaking something
    >in my pc every time i open these web pdf's?

    My guess based on the lack of information you provided is a plug in
    for your web browser to view PDF's.

    If you move the mouse over that icon, what does it say?

    Evan Platt, Jul 18, 2007