    Dave Croft
    Warrington
    England
    Dave Croft, Mar 16, 2005

  2. Dave Croft

    Guest

    On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 09:32:24 -0000, "Dave Croft"
    <> wrote:

    |> I am using World Wind OK but when the Earth appears the
    |> Oceans are so dark as to be invisible. If I reset my computors
    |> color profile using Adobe Gamma it works fine.
    |> It says it is saving SRGB Color Space Profile settings in
    |> system32/spool/drivers/color.
    |> All is fine until I restart computor when the fault re-appears.
    |> I am using XP profesional & my brightness & contrast is at max.

    Right Click desktop > Properties > settings > advanced

    Find the color management and add the ICM file Adobe gamma saved.
    apply.

    --
    http://www.honeynet.org/papers/bots/
    , Mar 16, 2005

  3. Dave Croft

    Dave Croft Guest

    <> wrote in message news:...
    > On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 09:32:24 -0000, "Dave Croft"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > |> I am using World Wind OK but when the Earth appears the
    > |> Oceans are so dark as to be invisible. If I reset my computors
    > |> color profile using Adobe Gamma it works fine.
    > |> It says it is saving SRGB Color Space Profile settings in
    > |> system32/spool/drivers/color.
    > |> All is fine until I restart computor when the fault re-appears.
    > |> I am using XP profesional & my brightness & contrast is at max.

    > Right Click desktop > Properties > settings > advanced
    > Find the color management and add the ICM file Adobe gamma saved.
    > apply. http://www.honeynet.org/papers/bots/

    Thanks, I know a little more. Unfortunately everything seems to be OK
    but the colour still darkens every time the computer is restarted!

    --
    Dave Croft
    Warrington
    Dave Croft, Mar 16, 2005