    I have one ( a beta) that I got from this group a while back, but it
    occassionally causes my IEx32 to stop responding.

    - John

    John Adams, Oct 25, 2007

  2. John Adams

    S.SubZero Guest

    There is no specific x64 version. Whatever the latest "Adobe Flash
    for Windows" there is, is the latest one there is.

    S.SubZero, Oct 25, 2007

  3. please help
    My computer will not allow me to view such websites as youtube and bbc.co.uk
    as it keeps asking for the new version of Abobe or java to be turned on. I
    have re-downloaded the new version of flash player to no ovail.
    Its also blocking some websites.
    I try to listen to the radio online ,but it will not let me.
    Regards
    jason

    =?Utf-8?B?amFzb24gbQ==?=, Oct 25, 2007
  4. Hi
    My computer will not allow me to view such sites as youtube or
    bbc.co.uk/real player. Its hapened all of a sudden.
    It keeps asking for a adobe flash player - which I have re-downloaded to no
    ovail.
    Regards
    jason mears

    =?Utf-8?B?amFzb24gbQ==?=, Oct 25, 2007
  5. See
    http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash

    There is no x64 Flash Player, only a 32-bit Flash Player for use with 32-bit
    browsers.

    Dominic Payer, Oct 25, 2007
  6. My security settings will ot allow websites with "activex". It will not even
    let me download from your link
    help
    jason

    =?Utf-8?B?amFzb24gbQ==?=, Oct 25, 2007
  7. As for Flash and Java - as have been said, they are working only with the
    32bit Browser. I have solved this by having the 64bit version in the
    QuickLaunch portion of the task-bar, and a Desktop Icon set up for the 32bit
    version of IE.

    This means I have to be selective and I cannot click on links that cross
    this barrier. (I can, but it may not work, as it sometimes does not do
    anyway!)

    ActiveX also doesn't work on the 64bit Browser, that is not an effect of
    your Security settings. If they do not work in the 32bit, then you have to
    learn the security bits that best suits your self. I would not like to give
    anyone guidance for this part - it is really quite personal and it's
    unlikely that my preferences would suit very many out there.

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Oct 25, 2007
  8. Change your security settings to permit the download.
    It seems you have set your security levels so high that nothing you want is
    permitted.

    Dominic Payer, Oct 25, 2007
  9. John Adams

    John Adams Guest

    Flash will not install in my IE 32 bit browser even when I turn off
    protected mode. I tried to download the standalone installer but it won't
    install and gives the message that a newer version is available and I have
    to go to the website to install it (which, as I said, fails).

    Any advice? Or is flash simply not friendly to the security level of Vista
    x64?

    - John

    John Adams, Oct 26, 2007
  10. John:
    This downloadable standalone installer works for me in Vista x64 and IE
    32-bit.
    http://www.softwarepatch.com/internet/flash.html
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Oct 26, 2007