    ----------------
    click "I Agree" in the message pane.

    http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/co...f93&dg=microsoft.public.windows.64bit.general
    =?Utf-8?B?RGVubmlz?=, Jun 21, 2007

  2. Version 9.0.45.0 works fine with Vista x64.
    Uninstall the version you have first: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash

    http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash

    For IE 64-bit there is no version yet.

    --
    Asus P5WDG2 WS Pro (i975X Express)
    Coreâ„¢ 2 Extreme X6800

    =?Utf-8?B?TWFyYXRvbm1hbm5lbg==?=, Jun 21, 2007

    =?Utf-8?B?VGhlIFNpenpsZXI=?=, Jun 22, 2007
  4. "Dennis" wrote:

    > --
    > Dennis
    > I need a compatible version of adobe flash player for windows vista 64-bit

    > click "I Agree" in the message pane.
    >
    > http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/co...f93&dg=microsoft.public.windows.64bit.general

    What would anyone be voting for?

    All you have to do is go to the Adobe web site and download the current
    version!

    I vote "NO" because this is a totally useless waste of web space!!!!!
    =?Utf-8?B?VGhlIFNpenpsZXI=?=, Jun 22, 2007