Adobe Flash Player 9.0.115.0 released

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Carlos, Dec 4, 2007.

  1. Carlos

    Carlos Guest

    Carlos, Dec 4, 2007

  2. Carlos

    S.SubZero Guest

    I see no mention of a 64-bit version, so I expect it to be just like
    versions before it, ie. no Flash in 64-bit browsers.
    S.SubZero, Dec 5, 2007

  3. Carlos

    Kue2 Guest

    Hey !!!
    installed it in Vista 64 here...........no problems................you have
    to uninstall your older version first or the new version will have errors.
    Any news on Sp1 for Vista?

    Kue2, Dec 5, 2007
  4. Carlos

    ken Guest

    I'm using WinVista64, IE 7.0.6000.16575. Flash 9 will not work at all.
    Adobe told me to download and use Fierfox. It does work. I uninstalled and
    reinstalled Flash, still will not work.

    ken, Jan 30, 2008
  5. Carlos

    flip605 Guest

    i recieved the message flash player, i duely did this but now cannot us
    or visit any site using flah player software.

    I am on vista home premium.

    I have tried the following so far

    uninstall using adobe instructions

    cleaned out all items relating to macromed in the system 32 file

    deleted registry code relating to adobe/macromed,

    reinstalled Flash player,

    still unable to get anything running on flash player to work

    I have noticed that regardless of where i download the flash playe
    from i always get in the "Downloaded programs file" the following

    {8FFBE65D-2C9C-4669-84BD-5829DC0B603C}the properties of this registr
    code states that the file is damaged. this is on the dependancy tab th
    file name is missing but it say damaged on the right hand side.

    I am getting a little frustrated with it, I'm not an I.T whizz by an
    strecth of the imagination and would sure appreciate any assistanc
    anyone can offer.

    Regards
    Phi

    --
    flip60
    http://www.techtalkz.com - Technology and Computer Troubleshooting Forum
    flip605, Feb 7, 2008
  6. Carlos

    Mike M. Guest

    I have Vista Home Premium 64 bit and was having real problems with an add-on
    pop up installer from MS and it didn't happen in 32 bit IE. So I have
    uninstalled all Adobe products and will wait and see what happens next. I am
    not in a hurry to reinstall them at all.

    Mike M., Mar 11, 2008