    whatever reason, it seems to work after the latest flash upgrade. This
    is both in 32 bit IE and 64 bit IE.
    , Mar 1, 2009

  2. Dominic Payer, Mar 1, 2009

  3. Guest

    On Mar 1, 3:43 am, Dominic Payer <> wrote:
    > http://kb.adobe.com/selfservice/viewContent.do?externalId=6b3af6c9is
    > Adobe's official position on 64-bit Flash Player.
    >
    > There is an alpha release for 64-bit Linux and general questions on
    > 64-bit Flash are answered athttp://labs.adobe.com/technologies/flashplayer10/faq.html
    >
    > wrote:
    > > I always had trouble running flash through an IE plugin (32 bit). For
    > > whatever reason, it seems to work after the latest flash upgrade. This
    > > is both in 32 bit IE and 64 bit IE.

    Well I'm baffled why it works on certain websites now after it forced
    me to do an upload, but didn't before. [I can't recall how many times
    that damn flash had to be upgraded..]
    , Mar 1, 2009
  4. Me Guest

    == Quote from ()'s article
    > I always had trouble running flash through an IE plugin (32 bit). For
    > whatever reason, it seems to work after the latest flash upgrade. This
    > is both in 32 bit IE and 64 bit IE.

    That's why I always use 32-bit Firefox for anything that requires Flash.
    Me, Mar 4, 2009
  5. swarfega Guest

    Adobe do not support 64-bit and wont for some time.

    __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 3917 (20090307) __________

    http://www.eset.com
    swarfega, Mar 9, 2009
  6. Evilpanda Guest

    Evilpanda, Nov 19, 2009
  7. R. C. White Guest

    Hi, Evilpanda.

    I see that Adobe has updated their TechNote recently, on October 21, 2009:
    http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/000/6b3af6c9.html

    But it still says the same thing:
    "Adobe Flash Player is not supported for playback in a 64-bit browser.
    However, you can run Flash Player in a 32-bit browser running on a 64-bit
    operating system.
    "...We expect to provide native support for 64-bit platforms in an upcoming
    release of Flash Player following the release of Flash Player 10.1."

    Oh, they did add this:
    "Note: To participate in pre-release testing of 64-bit Flash Players see
    Adobe Labs."

    Can you "physically believe" that? :>{

    RC
    --
    R. C. White, CPA
    San Marcos, TX

    Microsoft Windows MVP

    R. C. White, Nov 19, 2009
  8. Carlos Guest

    R.C.,
    Here
    http://labs.adobe.com/downloads/flashplayer10.html
    is where flash 10.1 prerelease can be found but no word on x64 yet!
    Carlos

    Carlos, Nov 19, 2009