  1. Did you know that Flash Player stores cookies on your system, completely
    separate from browser cookies?

    <http://www.linuxplanet.com/linuxplanet/tutorials/6709/1/>

    Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Mar 30, 2009

  2. Lawrence D'Oliveiro

    Richard Guest

    Lawrence D'Oliveiro wrote:
    > Did you know that Flash Player stores cookies on your system, completely
    > separate from browser cookies?
    >
    > <http://www.linuxplanet.com/linuxplanet/tutorials/6709/1/>

    Yes

    Richard, Mar 30, 2009

  3. Lawrence D'Oliveiro

    Alan Guest

    "Lawrence D'Oliveiro" <_zealand> wrote in
    message news:gqpqgt$dq4$...
    > Did you know that Flash Player stores cookies on your system,
    > completely
    > separate from browser cookies?
    >
    > <http://www.linuxplanet.com/linuxplanet/tutorials/6709/1/>

    Old news ;-)

    Run something like Sandboxie that can be set to sandbox any
    application you like:

    www.sandboxie.com

    Set your browser, newsreader and anything else that you like to always
    run in the sandbox, and you have complete control over what is kept or
    not.

    Alan.

    My unmunged email is: (valid for 30 days
    min). The following is a probably unique, meaningless string you can
    use to find my posts in search engines: ewygchvboocno43vb674b6nq46tvb

    Alan, Mar 30, 2009
  4. Lawrence D'Oliveiro

    Craig Sutton Guest

    > Did you know that Flash Player stores cookies on your system, completely
    > separate from browser cookies?
    >
    > <http://www.linuxplanet.com/linuxplanet/tutorials/6709/1/>

    Did you know we don't care?

    Craig Sutton, Mar 30, 2009