    any clue what are they talking about ?

    TIA

    =bob=

    [BnH], Apr 7, 2005

  2. On Thu, 07 Apr 2005 01:55:39 GMT, "[BnH]" <> wrote:

    >Are they out ? or trial ones even ?
    >I checked Adobe site .. they say end of May ... but at macupdate.com ..
    >people are whinging about it being too bloated etc ...
    >
    >any clue what are they talking about ?

    One of our academic resellers says they'll be shipping CS2 at the end
    of April here in the U.S.

    "Every man, woman, and responsible child has a natural,
    fundamental, and inalienable human, individual, civil, and
    Constitutional right (within the limits of the Non-Aggression
    Principle) to obtain, own, and carry, openly or concealed, any
    weapon -- handgun, shotgun, rifle, machinegun, anything
    -- anytime, anywhere, without asking anyone's permission."

    The Atlanta Declaration
    -- L. Neil Smith
    http://www.lneilsmith.com/

    John A. Stovall, Apr 7, 2005

  3. "[BnH]" <> wrote in message
    > Are they out ? or trial ones even ?
    > I checked Adobe site .. they say end of May ... but at macupdate.com
    > .. people are whinging about it being too bloated etc ...

    Either speculation, or beta testers.

    > any clue what are they talking about ?

    http://www.photoshopcafe.com/PhotoshopCS2.htm

    Bart

    Bart van der Wolf, Apr 7, 2005
  4. [BnH]

    Eric Gill Guest

    "[BnH]" <> wrote in news:vq05e.2518$5F3.1403@news-
    server.bigpond.net.au:

    > Are they out ? or trial ones even ?

    Of course not. As you note, release date hasn't arrived yet. Tryouts have
    historically not been available for at least a month afterwards.

    > I checked Adobe site .. they say end of May ... but at macupdate.com ..
    > people are whinging about it being too bloated etc ...
    >
    > any clue what are they talking about ?

    There is a certain subset of whiners that will attack *anything*. If there
    really aren't any problems, they will make up something.

    Currently, the only people who actually know anything about CS2 have
    nothing bad to say about it. Of course, these are all industry insiders who
    expect to make money from the product or ancilliary services for it, like
    books or training.

    The point? Current speculation is useless. Be patient.

    Eric Gill, Apr 7, 2005