    Has anyone experiences with this tool for the Fuji S2 ?

    Thanks

    Holger
    Holger Horn, Jul 12, 2003

  2. Holger Horn

    Cliff Spicer Guest

    > I'm thinking about buying the Adobe Camera Raw Filter for my Fuji S2 Pro.
    >
    > Has anyone experiences with this tool for the Fuji S2 ?
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Holger

    Hi Holger,

    I use it because I love the large screen and the fact I am already in PS but
    there is one big downside. I almost always take a custom white balance
    before I shoot and PS raw converter does not recognize this setting for the
    S2Pro. I find this a real pain as well as the fact I can't apply a custom
    camera profile as an option but it is much better than Fuji's converter in
    my opinion.

    Cliff
    Cliff Spicer, Jul 12, 2003

  3. Holger Horn

    rmc Guest

    You may want to wait a little. A new Photoshop is due soon and will most
    likely include this, versus paying $99 for it now.

    Rich

    rmc, Jul 13, 2003