    btw..responding with "that's what you get for using warez" or words to
    that effect will simply show your ignorance.
    Now..let's see who can't resist
    Lookout, Dec 10, 2004

  2. Lookout

    Frank.b Guest

    Lookout gave us a sample in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > WinXP Pro
    > Installed a warez Adobe Audition 1.5 which went bad after 2 days. Now
    > it's dropped something somewhere so I get a 'corrupt data' message
    > when I try to reinstall.

    Install Adobe Audition 1.6 and/or ask a patch at ``warez''

    --
    Frank.b
    Frank.b, Dec 10, 2004

  3. Lookout

    why? Guest

    On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 15:07:21 -0600, Lookout wrote:

    >WinXP Pro
    >Installed a warez Adobe Audition 1.5 which went bad after 2 days. Now

    Isn't this a case where you get what you paid for?

    >it's dropped something somewhere so I get a 'corrupt data' message
    >when I try to reinstall. Have tried several different rips and I get

    <snip>

    >btw..responding with "that's what you get for using warez" or words to
    >that effect will simply show your ignorance.

    How can it? It's not known what was put on your PC.

    >Now..let's see who can't resist

    All it shows is your stupidity in using warez.

    Me
    why?, Dec 10, 2004
  4. In article <> why?

    >>><snip>

    >>>How can it? It's not known what was put on your PC.

    >>>Now..let's see who can't resist

    >>All it shows is your stupidity in using warez.

    >Me

    What makes you think it was me?

    --
    Lady Chatterly

    "Ken: Lady Chatterly is a bot. You just replied to a bot." --
    bleed-22
    Lady Chatterly, Dec 10, 2004
  5. Lookout

    Lookout Guest

    On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 21:43:21 GMT, why?

    >On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 15:07:21 -0600, Lookout wrote:
    >
    >>WinXP Pro
    >>Installed a warez Adobe Audition 1.5 which went bad after 2 days. Now

    >Isn't this a case where you get what you paid for?
    >
    >>it's dropped something somewhere so I get a 'corrupt data' message
    >>when I try to reinstall. Have tried several different rips and I get

    ><snip>
    >
    >>btw..responding with "that's what you get for using warez" or words to
    >>that effect will simply show your ignorance.

    >How can it? It's not known what was put on your PC.
    >
    >>Now..let's see who can't resist

    >All it shows is your stupidity in using warez.
    >
    >Me

    Idiot #1
    Lookout, Dec 10, 2004
  6. Lookout

    WormWood Guest

    "Lookout" <> wrote in message
    > WinXP Pro
    > Installed a warez Adobe Audition 1.5 which went bad after 2 days. Now
    > it's dropped something somewhere so I get a 'corrupt data' message
    > when I try to reinstall. Have tried several different rips and I get
    > the same message. I've cleaned the registry of all references to adobe
    > and audition with FixIt and Reg Mechanic but I get the same message.
    > Also did a regedit for adobe and audition had no success. Any ideas
    > on how to find what it left behind? Doing a search for that day to see
    > if a file was dropped has proven useless so I'm guess it's a registry
    > entry. I've used several registry cleaners that look for rogue entries
    > with no luck.
    >
    > tia
    >
    > btw..responding with "that's what you get for using warez" or words to
    > that effect will simply show your ignorance.
    > Now..let's see who can't resist

    Drop the fucking attitude, dude. I'm surprised it got you any helpful
    replies at all.
    WormWood, Dec 10, 2004
  7. Lookout

    why? Guest

    On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 16:36:08 -0600, Lookout wrote:

    >On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 21:43:21 GMT, why?
    >

    >>On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 15:07:21 -0600, Lookout wrote:
    >>
    >>>WinXP Pro
    >>>Installed a warez Adobe Audition 1.5 which went bad after 2 days. Now

    >>Isn't this a case where you get what you paid for?
    >>
    >>>it's dropped something somewhere so I get a 'corrupt data' message
    >>>when I try to reinstall. Have tried several different rips and I get

    >><snip>
    >>
    >>>btw..responding with "that's what you get for using warez" or words to
    >>>that effect will simply show your ignorance.

    >>How can it? It's not known what was put on your PC.
    >>
    >>>Now..let's see who can't resist

    >>All it shows is your stupidity in using warez.
    >>
    >>Me

    >Idiot #1

    That position is still held by yourself, do you really expect any
    replies considering your arroganace in the op?

    Me
    why?, Dec 10, 2004
  8. Lookout

    Muppet Guest

    "WormWood" <> wrote in message

    > "Lookout" <> wrote in message
    >> WinXP Pro
    >> Installed a warez Adobe Audition 1.5 which went bad after 2 days. Now
    >> it's dropped something somewhere so I get a 'corrupt data' message
    >> when I try to reinstall. Have tried several different rips and I get
    >> the same message. I've cleaned the registry of all references to adobe
    >> and audition with FixIt and Reg Mechanic but I get the same message.
    >> Also did a regedit for adobe and audition had no success. Any ideas
    >> on how to find what it left behind? Doing a search for that day to see
    >> if a file was dropped has proven useless so I'm guess it's a registry
    >> entry. I've used several registry cleaners that look for rogue entries
    >> with no luck.
    >>
    >> tia
    >>
    >> btw..responding with "that's what you get for using warez" or words to
    >> that effect will simply show your ignorance.
    >> Now..let's see who can't resist

    > Drop the fucking attitude, dude. I'm surprised it got you any helpful
    > replies at all.

    I think is the idiot. :)
    Muppet, Dec 10, 2004
  9. Lookout

    Lookout Guest

    To any and all.
    I stated that I wasn't interested in anyone's opinion of those who
    uses warez. And I knew the assholes couldn't resists because they are
    assholes.
    Arrogance? Not at all. Just not interested in your opinion. In fact it
    is YOU who is arrogant to think your opinion means anything to me when
    I told you it wouldn't.

    Attitude? Nope. Again, I said I wasn't interested and some people
    can't follow simple directions.

    Know it alls or those who think they do often can't help themselves
    add their opinion even when it isn't wanted.

    "Isn't this a case where you get what you paid for?"
    As I look in my program file I see nothing but warez/cracked programs
    including my OS. This is the first time I've had this problem. I've
    paid for nothing and I have a hell of a setup with one problem. I
    think I've been quite cost effective in my choices.

    To tell you the truth I didn't think I'd find the answer but you never
    know.

    I've reloaded my OS once a year for the past 10 years anyways. It's
    just a few weeks early.

    No need to respond but I know the know it all assholes will. You can't
    help it. And know any other posts will go unanswered because I dare to
    put you in you place. Childish. Very childish.
    Lookout, Dec 11, 2004
  10. Lookout

    Mike Easter Guest

    I might get beatup for this opinion, but I'll sally forth anyway.
    Afterall, the subject sez adobe 'audition'.

    I disagree with lookout's approach, but I do think there is a 'place'
    for warez, if done with some integrity or honesty.

    In the good old days, and still, the role of shareware in evaluating a
    software was very useful. You could dl the ware and install it and it
    was fully operational and you could decide if it was a piece of s/w
    which you wanted for your 'own' - and for its support and you wanted to
    support its developer. Then you would pay for it and become a
    registered user. But if you didn't like it and/or didn't use/want it
    then you would toss it aside.

    Nowadays, very often ['they' think] you have to /buy/ some software just
    to get the full functionality to figure out if you like it, and then
    it's a big mess of distrust and hassle if you don't like it. I would
    rather 'cheat' [warez cracks] to get my hands on the full access, and
    then if I like it, figure out a way to get a good deal on paying for a
    legitimate copy, because I'm going to be using it and I should pay for
    it and also get the support. I'm a CB [cheap bastard] so I'm always
    trying to find a good deal on buying that legitimate copy.

    The problem with 'slinking around' in the warez zone is that it's a very
    dangerous place. So you really have to tiptoe or you will get into
    nastiness. It's better if you can 'borrow' something from [or loan to]
    a responsible friend who understands and agrees with the same
    philosophy.

    --
    Mike Easter
    Mike Easter, Dec 11, 2004
  11. Lookout

    Muppet Guest

    "Lookout" <> wrote in message
    > To any and all.
    > I stated that I wasn't interested in anyone's opinion of those who
    > uses warez. And I knew the assholes couldn't resists because they are
    > assholes.
    > Arrogance? Not at all. Just not interested in your opinion. In fact it
    > is YOU who is arrogant to think your opinion means anything to me when
    > I told you it wouldn't.
    >
    > Attitude? Nope. Again, I said I wasn't interested and some people
    > can't follow simple directions.
    >
    > Know it alls or those who think they do often can't help themselves
    > add their opinion even when it isn't wanted.
    >
    > "Isn't this a case where you get what you paid for?"
    > As I look in my program file I see nothing but warez/cracked programs
    > including my OS. This is the first time I've had this problem. I've
    > paid for nothing and I have a hell of a setup with one problem. I
    > think I've been quite cost effective in my choices.
    >
    > To tell you the truth I didn't think I'd find the answer but you never
    > know.
    >
    > I've reloaded my OS once a year for the past 10 years anyways. It's
    > just a few weeks early.
    >
    > No need to respond but I know the know it all assholes will. You can't
    > help it. And know any other posts will go unanswered because I dare to
    > put you in you place. Childish. Very childish.

    Thank you for that Nonce.Now get back to the pedo newsgroups where you
    belong.
    Muppet, Dec 12, 2004
  12. Lookout

    Lookout Guest

    On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 00:56:23 -0000, "Muppet" <> wrote:

    >"Lookout" <> wrote in message
    >> To any and all.
    >> I stated that I wasn't interested in anyone's opinion of those who
    >> uses warez. And I knew the assholes couldn't resists because they are
    >> assholes.
    >> Arrogance? Not at all. Just not interested in your opinion. In fact it
    >> is YOU who is arrogant to think your opinion means anything to me when
    >> I told you it wouldn't.
    >>
    >> Attitude? Nope. Again, I said I wasn't interested and some people
    >> can't follow simple directions.
    >>
    >> Know it alls or those who think they do often can't help themselves
    >> add their opinion even when it isn't wanted.
    >>
    >> "Isn't this a case where you get what you paid for?"
    >> As I look in my program file I see nothing but warez/cracked programs
    >> including my OS. This is the first time I've had this problem. I've
    >> paid for nothing and I have a hell of a setup with one problem. I
    >> think I've been quite cost effective in my choices.
    >>
    >> To tell you the truth I didn't think I'd find the answer but you never
    >> know.
    >>
    >> I've reloaded my OS once a year for the past 10 years anyways. It's
    >> just a few weeks early.
    >>
    >> No need to respond but I know the know it all assholes will. You can't
    >> help it. And know any other posts will go unanswered because I dare to
    >> put you in you place. Childish. Very childish.

    >Thank you for that Nonce.Now get back to the pedo newsgroups where you
    >belong.

    Ahhh. The completely off topic completely empty insult. Only a true
    asshole can pull that off and you've done a fine job. Congratulations.
    Lookout, Dec 12, 2004