Adobe and America go from an ownership to a rental economy

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by RichA, May 8, 2013.

  1. RichA

    Whisky-dave Guest

    On Wednesday, May 22, 2013 2:35:22 PM UTC+1, nospam wrote:

    > > > So how often do a dozen DVDs stored in different locations all get mold

    > > > at the same time?

    > > How many people store DVDs in differnt locations ?

    > > How many people store prints in differnt locations ?

    > just because people are irresponsible doesn't mean the technology is
    >
    > bad.

    I've never said technology is ba, the effect it hasn't isn't always good and mostly makes peolpe lazy, I bet few peole can remmber phone munmbers as well as they use dto or do simple maths in their head.

    > > It's certainly easier to keep digital copies of anything in differnt places.

    > exactly.

    That doesnt; make digital better or worth more

    Whisky-dave, May 22, 2013