    Hi, i am having crashing problems on my computers, when i install the pdf
    printer for Adobe Acrobat 5

    it just crashes

    the_hunter, Jul 11, 2003

  2. the_hunter

    Phil L. B. Guest

    It's my experience that some v5x of Adobe Reader are buggy - not
    recognizing older PDF files that are attachements in groupwise e-mail.
    I've installed the new v6 of Adobe reader without any problems it
    recognizes all of the older PDF files created by earlier versions from
    e-mail attachments. We have some that go back a few versions. It
    would be interesting if others have experienced this problem
    especially v5.1.

    Phil L. B., Jul 12, 2003