    it,which i wopuld say is Adeobe 6, it seems to go for Adobe acrobat 5,in
    most cases, why is this????
    All the Best....FRED
    fredcromer, May 31, 2004

  2. fredcromer

    Dominic Guest

    "fredcromer" <fred@carpcaughtandnospamplease> wrote in message
    news:40bb85e6$...
    > When i run into something that requires Adobe to read it, it chooses one

    of
    > 3 i've installed....OR are they all the same APP??
    > I have one which is Adobe Acrobat 5...an Adobe 6
    > an Adobe 4(don't know wether it's acrobat..whatever thatis), anyway, to

    free
    > much needed disk space, which should i delete, if any, or do they all

    serve
    > a purpose,cos a document dosn't always choose the most updated to read
    > it,which i wopuld say is Adeobe 6, it seems to go for Adobe acrobat 5,in
    > most cases, why is this????
    > All the Best....FRED

    Adobe is the company that makes the software. Acrobat Reader (presumably you
    have Reader rather than complete Acrobat) is the software package.

    You only need one version on your machine - Acrobat Reader 6 will read all
    Acrobat files from earlier versions.

    I hope this helps.

    Dominic

    ------
    ICBroadband Tech Support - working for you 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
    www.icbroadband.com/support
    24 hour service status information telephone: 0870 760 5933
    Dominic, May 31, 2004