    I have been able to install other 32 bit programs with no problems. I'm
    running the X64 bit opsys with an Intel 3.2 EM64T processor along with 4 gigs
    of ram. Is there a solution for this nightmare?

    =?Utf-8?B?R2VvcmdlIEM=?=, Nov 8, 2005

  2. Do you have access to Acrobat reader 7.03? That version has reported
    installing ok. Which other 32 bit applications have not installed, what are
    the error messages if any?
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Nov 8, 2005

  3. There are no other error messages the programs just shut down before you can
    either accept the instal or the install after you accept the install.
    My NAS went down and I lost the 7.0.3 reader which was on it.

    =?Utf-8?B?R2VvcmdlIEM=?=, Nov 8, 2005
  4. Here you go:
    http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/detail.jsp?ftpID=2986

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Nov 8, 2005
  5. I uninstalled Acrobat Reader 7.03 and did a fresh install of 7.05 (spanish
    version).
    No problems were detected.
    Version 7.05 runs Ok.
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Nov 9, 2005
  6. I have installed Acrobat Reader 7.03 and it runs fine. I also new to 64 bit

    Doug McIntosh, Nov 9, 2005
  7. Welcome to the brave new world of 64 bit computing. :)

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Nov 9, 2005