    6.0\uninst.isu'. Uninstallation will not continue.
    I have the software CD. Is it possible to re-install over the other Adobe
    software? If not, can anyone suggest a proccedure for me to follow?

    LEO THOMPSON, Feb 1, 2004

  2. LEO THOMPSON

    Alex Devlin Guest

    On 01 Feb 2004, LEO THOMPSON wrote:

    > Hi, Group,
    > I'm not a very knowledgeable comp. person.
    > I've been having problems with Adobe 6.0 and would like to uninstall,
    > then re-install. I've been getting the following message:
    > Unable to locate the log file C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop
    > 6.0\uninst.isu'. Uninstallation will not continue.
    > I have the software CD. Is it possible to re-install over the other
    > Adobe software? If not, can anyone suggest a proccedure for me to
    > follow?

    Install over the old one. It may give you an option to repair when doing
    it. If it doesn't then you should have the uninst.isu created by the new
    install so you can then remove it.

    If that fails then just delete the Adobe 6.0 folder and install again.

    --
    Alex Devlin

    Good friends will bail you out of jail...
    ... True friends will be sitting there with you saying "Damn. That was
    fun!"

    Alex Devlin, Feb 1, 2004

  3. LEO THOMPSON

    LEO THOMPSON Guest