    Or is it required only for 70-315 (Web applications)

    Thanks,
    Sujith

    Sujith, Jul 19, 2005

  2. Sujith

    Nice Chap Guest

    ADO.Net is a must for windows also. Some questions are really tricky.

    Nice Chap, Jul 19, 2005

  3. You need to know ADO.net no matter what the exam is. This is because, unless
    you plan to do just "Hello World" apps, you will be working with a database
    in the real world projects and therfore a good understanding of ADO.net goes
    a long way in doing that !

    Check out this fantastic book by David Sceppa. The Amazon link is
    http://tinyurl.com/5fad9

    --
    Check out www.dotnethangar.com for exam books !

    =?Utf-8?B?UmFqYQ==?=, Jul 19, 2005
  4. What kind of tricky?

    Also I know you should know everything in the exam guide, but for real, what
    percentage of us do use localized applications?, so which are the main areas
    we should focus on mastering in order to pass the exam?

    =?Utf-8?B?aS1ETFQ=?=, Aug 22, 2005
  5. Sujith

    DST Guest

    You need to know ADO.NET and SQL for 70-305, 70-306, -70-310, 70-315,
    70-316 and 70-320.

    DST, Aug 22, 2005
  6. I know about ado.net
    what the question was really about is what other topics have a significant
    weight for the web exam?

    =?Utf-8?B?aS1ETFQ=?=, Aug 24, 2005