    not have permission, to see administrator to change settings. I have not been
    able to find the correct 'administrator'. I had no problem when they were
    connected with a cord, but this wireless thing is driving me nuts. Help!
    =?Utf-8?B?QS4gTS4=?=, Aug 15, 2006

  2. Hi AM ~ Having a similar problem. Network is working, kind of. All
    wireless.
    Desk PC sees and has full access to shared folders on the Laptop PC. Also
    Laptop has full access to Desk PC's printers.
    However, Laptop does not have access to the Desk PC (PC already has shared
    folders) ~ No permission. "check w/administrator".
    WGD

    Wayne G. Dengel, Aug 15, 2006

  3. Hi

    Unfortunately you did not provided any info about your system, thus make it
    hard to relate in specific terms.

    If your computers Wireless actually work (like if both computer can use the
    Internet), then your problem is Not Wireless related, but rather File
    Sharing issue.

    http://www.ezlan.net/sharing.html

    to be shared.

    If your Wireless does not work at all, these pages might help.

    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Aug 15, 2006