    anyone give me some ideas on how to access this if it is accessible at all

    Many thanks

    Michael Dodsworth

    Michael Dodsworth, Feb 29, 2004

  2. Michael Dodsworth

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Michael Dodsworth said:

    > Does anyone have any ideas on how i can access the administrator account on
    > my XP home machine. I have changed the password because there was an
    > account restriction on it, and is still the same with password changed. Can
    > anyone give me some ideas on how to access this if it is accessible at all
    >
    > Many thanks
    >
    > Michael Dodsworth

    Logoff and logon as Admin.

    Brian H¹©, Feb 29, 2004

  3. Michael Dodsworth

    °Mike° Guest

    Boot into Safe Mode. Administrator will be one of the
    log-on options.

    On Sun, 29 Feb 2004 20:23:45 -0000, in
    <pTr0c.1473$sh4.729@newsfe1-win>
    Michael Dodsworth scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Feb 29, 2004
  4. yes ,start ur computer in safe mode.............?
    (how to start ur comp.in safe mode)start ur computer and keep pressing f8
    and then leave b4 window starts....

    shakeel hussain, Feb 29, 2004
  5. Michael Dodsworth

    Frank Martin Guest

    I also have a few questions on using the Administrator tools in XP. Before I
    post them, though, perhaps someone could give me a clue on what keywords
    might bring up documentation on the Administrator mode at Microsoft.com. I
    have tried to search the site, but thus far to no avail. (I should mention
    that my HP Pavilion a335w from Wally World came with next to no
    documentation on using XP. I didn't use the Administator functions in 98 on
    my ole puter.)

    Thanks,

    --
    Frank Martin
    vist my site at www.geocities.com/stlouiskaraokescene/index.html

    Frank Martin, Mar 2, 2004
  6. Michael Dodsworth

    °Mike° Guest

    How to Log On to Windows XP If You Forget
    Your Password or Your Password Expires
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=321305

    Description of the Windows XP Recovery Console
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=314058

    HOW TO Enable Administrator to Log On Automatically
    in Recovery Console
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=312149

    You might also consider the XP Pro Administrator's
    Pocket Consultant
    http://www.quantumbooks.com/msn.mvc?id=0735613818

    On Tue, 2 Mar 2004 09:57:01 -0600, in
    <>