    Can anyone point me in the right direction.

    TIA,

    Dave.

    Dave Watson, Jan 18, 2004

  2. Dave Watson

    °Mike° Guest

    Use TweakUI, from the Control Panel menu.
    You must restrict TweakUI to your administrative
    account, of course.
    http://www.annoyances.org/exec/show/tweakui

    On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 11:33:37 -0000, in
    <59uOb.25438$9.net>
    Dave Watson scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Jan 18, 2004

  3. Dave Watson

    Miggsee Guest

    Set up "Limited" user accounts in the Control Panel > User Accounts.

    Miggsee, Jan 18, 2004
  4. Howdy!

    > Hi,
    >
    > I'd like to be able to lock off administrative tools in XP in the control
    > panel, specifically the users and groups section in order to prevent users
    > changing the passwords etc and moving themselves in to other groups.

    Don't allow that right to non-admins, and make sure that the other
    users aren't in the administrator group.

    RwP

    Ralph Wade Phillips, Jan 19, 2004