    that and I do not remember ever setting that up before. Any help?
    --
    jld

    jamesld686, Aug 12, 2008

  2. jamesld686

    Gerard Bok Guest

    On Tue, 12 Aug 2008 12:15:01 -0700, =?Utf-8?B?amFtZXNsZDY4Ng==?=
    <> wrote:

    >I just restarted my computer and now the sign on screen is coming up and my
    >only option is the HP_Administrator choice and I do not know the password for
    >that and I do not remember ever setting that up before. Any help?

    If you never have set an administrator password, just hitting
    'Enter' would be a good choice :)

    If however, your administrator protected the account with a
    password, the wise thing would be to consult him / her.

    --
    Kind regards,
    Gerard Bok

    Gerard Bok, Aug 13, 2008