    Is there a 64 bit admin pak? Or is there a 64 bit remote desktopS
    available?

    Shemp
    MS News, Mar 7, 2008

  2. Remote Desktop is included in Windows XP Professional x64 Edition.
    Start->All Programs->Accessories.

    I seem to recall that there were x64 AdminPak tools included in Windows
    Server 2003 x64 Editions as well, but don't have any machines running Server
    2003 any more - I'm moved to Server 2008 exclusively.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Mar 9, 2008